122

Tomura looked at Dabi as he smiled at the dragon. They were smoothly and kind of slowly dancing along the side. It was a really eventful and exhausting day so far for the alchemist. Fun but exhausting. The wedding was overall really nice especially with all the food offered there. He actually liked the atmosphere around it as the event started to get to its end. He held onto Dabi's shoulders as he was turned by his mate. He gave a small giggle as the man did so looking up to him. The man looked in his opinion extra handsome today and it was even more due to either his tiredness or the starlight in the background.

*Dabi found himself smiling as he pulled Tenko back in. It was nice to have everything calm now, especially after all the wild excitement today. And seeing Tomura so happy and graceful was absolutely breath taking to Dabi. He made sure to be careful with every spin and movement. Honestly, he was so in awe by his mate's beauty that he sometimes forgot where they were and who they were around.*

The alchemist let the dragon lead him around the dance floor as he held onto his shoulder and hand. He couldn't stop smiling as he was gently held and spun around. It didn't take long for him to move closer and now lightly lean his head against his chest. His one hand moved from Dabi's shoulder to back as they continued their slow dance.

*The dragon hummed as he held his mate closer to him. His tail swayed evenly every now and then as he danced with Tomura. Everything just felt oddly perfect now. Like everything bad in the world had disappeared. Dabi's fingers gently traced Tomura's side as his held his waist.*

Tomura gave a soft hum as he did so. After a second he stopped moving as he looked up to the half-breed. He gave a smile as he brought his head closer to his to give the man a small kiss as treat.

*A soft hue flushed Dabi's cheeks. He felt himself smile as he connected his and Tomura's foreheads.*

The man gave a soft giggle as he did so. "You're so cute Dabi..." he spoke as he hugged the man.

*The dragon hummed.* "Is that so?"

"Of course~" he purred as he gave him another short kiss while giving a small hum.

*Dabi gave another hum as he rested his forehead against Tomura's.* "I love you...so, so much..."

"I love you too you big idiot~" he purred as he still hugged onto his mate with a smile. His hands rubbed against his back as he looked up to the man.

*The dragon's eyes met Tomura's. Here, he felt safe and stable. Like he had a control over his life. Giving him a reason to stay and keep himself strong for Tomura and their daughter.*

The alchemist smiled as he looked into the happy light blue eyes of the man. One of his hands moved up to brush through his white hair carefully "Are you tired?" He asked softly as he continued his loving motion.

*Dabi hummed in satisfaction and comfort as Tomura hand ran through his hair.* "Slightly." *He murmured.* "But not too tired."

"Alright." He gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Is there anything else you want to do before it's too late?" He asked as he took a step back and looked at him.

*The half-breed hummed.* "I can't think of anything. Is there anything you want to do?"

"Not really, I am just happy right now." He gave a small smile as he fixed some of his own white hair.

*Dabi gave a low smile as he took Tomura's hand and kissed it lightly.*

The alchemist chuckled lightly as he looked at the man. He gave the man a kiss on the lips in return.

*The dragon hummed as his arms snakes around Tomura's waist.*

He let his mate do so as he leaned into his warm touch. He absolutely loved his mate. The wedding was rather enjoyable for him, just a bit too many speeches.