Chapter 4- permission

I open it up. I love looking at other peoples musical instruments, call me weird but it is fascinating to me.
It's an acoustic, it's black not your normal brown or tan. It's gorgeous, and he has a capo strapped onto it.

He smiles as if giving me permission to give it a go.
I start to play. Matty relaxes next to me. It's nice, it has a lovely tone to it. I forget I'm with them all.

After I stop playing. I pass it back to Stiffy.
"Why did you not take music again?" he laughs.
"I wanted to focus on dance" I tell him.
"You're like really good though did you take grades" "Actually I did" I tell him.
"Grade 8? I'm guessing" he says.
I nod.

"So if I have to record some guitar tracks for my coursework you can play it yeah and I'll mix it saying it's mine" he laughs.
"Actually seriously I've got to record red hot chilli peppers, under the bridge. But I'm being graded on my mix of it and edit. Wanna play and sing it for me"
"Pass it back ?" I ask him. And he gives me the guitar again.

I already know how to play under the bridge. I remove the capo and start practising. Quietly singing at the same time. I just want to practise it through. Matty strokes my thigh. He loves my voice. So many of our evenings involved him drawing and me singing and playing guitar. Often he starts singing along when he can't help himself. He also requests specific songs that he wants to hear me sing.

"Yes I'll sing and play it for you, let me know when" I tell him and hand him back his guitar.
"Didn't realise you could sing as well Tay" Jay asks.
"Most people can sing, Jay" I tell him.
"No I mean like professionally" he says.
"Oh I'm not professional" I smile.

He doesn't tease me back. He doesn't wink or pull his stupid grin. He just stares. And that is worse.
I look away. Putting my stuff back in my handbag.

I turn to Ross, "see you period 1 tomorrow ?" I ask him.
"Yeah look forward to it" he replies.
We both have psychology first thing.
"I wonder if it will be about social conformity again" Jay says including himself in the conversation.
"Ah don't pull that shit, you love that topic" I tell him
He laughs.
"Not as much as you" he teases.

I feel better, it's much better to be teased by him than him being nice and genuine.

Matty and I leave together after we say goodbye to everybody.
"How was your first lecture" I ask Matty as we head to the car.
"We talked about media and news. We're looking at the journalism side first" he says.
"Then I had art, it was great we're going through different drawing techniques" he tells me.
"Reminds me, let's go to the art shop this weekend, make a day of it." He says.
"Love to" I tell him smiling.

We arrive back at the house. Our place I remind myself. And I smile.
"What are you grinning about?" He asks me.
"I was just thinking we're back home together, and that makes me happy" I tell him.
"I mean this is our place now" I say holding him and pulling him in.
He can't resist it. I've learned Matty really does have a softer side, for me anyways. I place my hands under his shirt enjoying the warmth emanating from him. 
"Matty" I say.
"Yes babe" he replies.
"Two things. One I love you, two let's go upstairs" I wink at him.

He lifts me up so my legs are wrapped around him. I laugh as he carries me easily up the stairs and to our room. Once were in he holds me against the wall taking of my skirt to reveal my leotard. He sucks his breath in clearly pleased.
"These suit you, a lot" he says eyeing it.
"You can literally undo it down there too babe" I tell him and he has his hands between my legs playing with the material. He quickly undoes it and smiles when he realises I don't have pants under it. He pulls off his jeans and he is inside me whilst pinning me against the wall.

We've not done it like this ever. He is so strong, it's barely any effort for him to hold me up and thrust into me. I'm actually quite shocked that he is not more tired.
"Matty, this is intense" I tell him.
"What you get for teasing me all day" he whispers in my ear.
"I'll be teasing you more often then" I tell him.
"You're so strong" I chuckle and he grins. It's the sexiest thing ever, how is he not even breaking a sweat.

"I love you" he tells me.
He thrusts into me harder.
"I have been waiting to fuck you since this morning" he says.
I've started to love him talking to me during sex.
"Every guy has eyed you up in front of me today"
"But you're mine" he says in my ear.
And I smile.
"I'm yours Matty, all yours. I love you" I tell him as he moans in my ear.
We end up finishing together at the same time.

He holds me in his arms, kissing me over and over everywhere.
"That was excellent" I tell him as he turns to face me.
He smiles his wide grin.
"It was, wasn't it" he says.

We're still not using condoms. But I decided, i wanted to go on the pill. Matty took me to my GP of course, and we got a prescription for three months worth of the contraceptive pill. So far no mood swings or excessive weight gain. And no pregnancy.

I end up pulling on his t-shirt and we head downstairs together.
"Hey do you wanna order Chinese tonight instead of cooking" he asks me. That sounds perfect to me and Matty orders it on his phone.
As he's busying himself with that my phone goes off, I actually have it on silent now due to my lectures but it illuminates to say I have a new message.
"Will you also be sitting with me tomorrow in psychology" from Jay.
He's clearly annoyed at my snub from earlier when myself and Ross were talking about psychology. He is petty.

I consider ignoring the message. But he knows just how to get under my skin, and just what button to press in order to annoy me just enough so that I will reply.
I reply "grow up." That's it's I'm done, it's out of my system.
"Do I have to remind you that you are younger than me." Instantly he texts back.
"In age but not mindset" I reply and before I know it I am talking, well arguing with him.