Chapter 31- handsomeness

***Taylor's POV***

Matty's kissing me all over my body. My neck, my breasts just everywhere. He's still inside me and he hasn't moved yet. He inches down and kisses my belly he's never done that before. My hands go through his hair playing.
We're both still getting our breath back.

I felt so confident. So assured of myself having sex with him just then.
He lays down beside me and faces me in the bed, I check the time and realise it's half 10 and that we were having sex for an hour or so. He's quiet. And he's watching me. I face him in bed.
"You okay" I ask.
"Yeah, unbelievable. Never ever had sex that good before" he says smiling.
"Me too" I tell him smiling.
"It felt amazing" I tell him. Feeling sleepy suddenly.

He pulls me even closer to him so that I'm tucked into his chest. He rubs my back his hands going up and down. I'm drifting, I know I'm in bed with him totally safe and I would happily fall asleep in his arms. He kisses my forehead, whispering that he loves me.

My phone beeps on the side, my head starts to go through who it could be. It's a text, it's most likely Ross. I ignore it holding onto Matty. He holds me back continually kissing me.
It beeps again. Ross often sends two messages in a row.

I reach behind me and grab it. It is Ross. He's asking what time we're meeting tomorrow. And whether I need a lift on his motorbike. I smile.
I text him back that we could meet in town at like 12, and that I'm gonna be driving. Even though I haven't asked Matty yet.
"Can I use your car tomorrow" I say to Matty.
"Sure babe. Where are you meeting" he asks.
"Just in town, I won't be long" I say.
He pauses. Probably forming his thoughts.
"Do you wanna come?" I ask.
"No babe go it's all good. I trust you implicitly" he says.
I kiss him and turn my phone off.

I drift off in his arms as I do every night.

***

I wake up the next morning. Feeling for Matty in bed. I squint my eyes open and realise he's checking his phone.
It's ridiculous but I want his hands on me and not his phone. He reads my mind. Puts his phone down and is rubbing my belly. I smile remembering what we did last night.
"You know it doesn't work quite like that right" I chuckle.
He chuckles back.
"I know. But the thought of you laying next to me naked and pregnant is something I can't escape at the moment" he says.
That was honest and bold. I smile and kiss him.

Im determined to see today through. I need to set Ross straight, be fair to him. Implore him to move on from me. I want him to find happiness with somebody. I do honestly.

Matty and I lay in bed for a while, kissing. I try to ignore that it's already nearly 10am. It should only take me 20 minutes to get into town and park.
I shower first and then whilst Matty's in the bathroom I put on makeup and dress. I go for jeans and a jumper. I don't wanna look too good. I'm gonna wear my leather jacket and vans.
I dry my hair and leave it wavey.

I go downstairs first and cook. I make Matty a fry up and I settle for beans on toast. He comes in the kitchen as I'm putting down his breakfast. He smiles.
"Thank you babe" he winks.
"You're welcome" I tell him.
I go make some coffee. I'm having one too.

Then I set it down in front of him. I don't want to leave him today, I never want to be apart from him. I tell myself I'll be home later and everything will be sorted out, finally. Ross will be clear on where we're at.

"You okay" he asks.
"Yeah I just don't wanna go out" I say.
"I wanna stay here with you. But I said I'd meet up with him, because he's my friend I should" I say.
"When you come home I'll cook" he says smiling.
I smile back.

It's weird taking the car keys without him. He lingers by the door before I go. I stand in front of him and I kiss him deeply, he rubs my waist and back. My hands go into his hair, I love his hair it's always so soft. He moans, he loves me touching his hair. I deepen the kiss. He pulls away.
"You ugh better go before I refuse to let you leave this house" he laughs.
He's joking, I think.
I kiss him lightly and tell him I'll text him on my way back. I glance back at him as I start up the car, committing his handsomeness to my mind, it might make this whole process easier.