Chapter 41- No innuendos and no silliness.

***Jay's POV***

Rach lost all interest in Ross as soon as the others left. They are friends and have been for a long time. But caring for others genuinely isn't her strongest point. She's now on her phone.
"You wanna get takeout" she asks.
I just didn't realise we were eating together or even leaving together.
I messaged her to let her know about Ross and then I kind of just went along with everything else.
However Taylor is not the jealous type, I'm learning.

"What you thinking" I ask.

"Ah I want pizza" she whines.
"And wine" she adds laughing.
She goes off about how boring university was today without us lot and how she's had a hard day. Right just rub the salt into the wound. Ross literally has been in pain all day. I eye Ross, and he smirks.

"Guys thanks for coming" he laughs.
He didn't want Taylor to leave earlier I could tell, the whole room could see him holding onto her. Forgive me but Matty is being such a fucking pushover allowing all of that. Not a chance.

So I suspect Taylor has a way of keeping Matty happy, and I can only in my wildest dreams wonder what that is. Not that I dream about her. Every single fucking night. I sigh.
It's never going to happen.
I've quit trying.

Seeing her with Ross. She will never ever care for me like that. Yea she's in love with Matty, but I don't think she realises just how in love with Ross she is too.
That's messy. And I'm staying out of that crap. One of them is out for heartbreak.

I leave with Rach and even though she has her car and I have my bike and we could just go our separate ways she literally follows me back. We park up and head up in the elevator. I lean on the side. I'm so tired.

We walk to my flat and I open up and head to the fridge. I get out a bottle of Prosecco and she opens it and pours two glasses. I sit on my sofa after ditching my shirt. I plug my phone in and order some food. I order two pizzas, wings and garlic bread. I've barely eaten all day and I'm hungry.

She joins me on the sofa and if I'm honest I could definitely do with being alone.
I switch on the tv and soon after that the pizza arrives. After eating and finishing off the food I tidy all the stuff up. I haven't touched my Prosecco I don't really drink it. I pour myself a shot of brandy in the kitchen. And another for the bad mood I'm in.

My phone beeps on the side. Well Rach is here, can't be her. I check it.
"Jay, thanks for yesterday. It was really good of you to turn up and stay. So thanks. Tay".
I'm shocked. Just when I quit on them they show me some kind of attention. I've never received a message from her. Ever. I save her number.

I ignore Rach in the other room. I text her back. I've got to play this one right. Nice Jay, respectful Jay that waits around all night on his sick friend.
"No problem, anytime" I write and then I erase the 'anytime'. As I don't want her to think that I'm happy for anybody else to get put into hospital.

That's cool enough. No innuendos and no silliness.
She won't reply anyhow.
I take another shot. A happy shot, one for luck.
Rach calls me from the other room and I ignore her. Completely.

My phone beeps again. And I can barely understand what's happening. This morning I was watching her sleep her legs sprawled out and her coral painted toe nails. Her shirt clinging around her hips and her long hair tumbling around her. I have never ever liked the look of a girl sleeping that fucking much.

"I think we're going to have to catch him up with the work from uni. I'll see you in class tomorrow ?" She asks.

"Yeah I'll meet you outside babe see you then" I reply.

"See you then" she replies.

"Have a good night" I say I can't help myself.

Okay one more shot and then I'm going to show Rach a good time. Jealousy does fucking work on every single girl.

I walk out to her, on the sofa. Can I fuck her there? I don't think I can fuck her at all. This never used to be a problem for me. Ever. I walk into my bedroom and undress, she'll get the hint.
I lay down under the covers and she hovers in the doorway.
"Tired babe ?" She asks.

"I was up watching Ross all night" I mean Tay.

She climbs on top of me.
"Wanna go to uni together tomorrow" she asks.

"Yeah" I need you to make her jealous, and keep making her jealous until I can get with her.
I'm a bastard.

She goes and turns the TV off and the lights. I hear her change and crawl into bed next to me. I put my charm on her, squeezing her tits. Hands going between her legs, she lays on her back. I'm so fucking glad it's dark. I go down on her with my tongue. She moans my name and just as she's about to come I thrust into her. Over and over again.

Thinking about Taylor, her legs. Imagining running my hands through her hair. Placing my hands on her perfect hips whilst thrusting into her. I climax and then remove myself from Rach. Laying on my side and checking my phone. She texted me "you too" and I leave it at that. Now I can finally try my charm on her. I'm much better than Matty, I'm irresistible. I've just got to show her.