Chapter 62- more than anything

The following morning I wake up, Matty is awake before me and he's stroking my belly delicately, his hands going over it time and time again.
"Good morning" I say smiling.

"Good morning beautiful" he whispers.

I'm laying facing the other way and he pulls me close to him so our bodies are touching whilst he's spooning me. His arms secure around my waist.
"I vote we stay here all day long" he says laughing.

"That would be perfect" I smile.
"But I have dance. Oh I forgot to say I have the main part in the dance show" I say.

"That's amazing when is it" he says smiling.

"The week before we break up for Christmas" I tell him.

"I'll be there" he kisses my neck. I blush as his lips travel down. It's like my body wants to be touched all the time. His hand goes between my legs and I gasp.

I go to turn around but he holds me securely in place.
"I can make you come like this baby" he whispers.
"Raise your knee up" he instructs pulling my knee slightly so that he can inch inside me.

Before I can ask him he's on top of me thrusting into me from behind.
"You're so beautiful" he tells me.

His hand holds my hips in place and just as I'm about to come he pulls right out and I moan his name. He pulls me onto my back facing him. He's smiling, eyes going over my chest and belly.
"You want it like this" he teases as he travels down my body with his mouth.

"Please" I say begging him.

He closes his mouth around me. Licking and sucking me. His arms are wrapped around my hips. I nearly come, I hold it though because I want him inside of me.
He stops, kneeling on the bed watching me.
"Matty, I want you inside of me" I tell him.

"How much?" He asks.

He takes my hand and gently places it between my legs, he starts moving my hand for me and I close my eyes. It feels really good, I find that my hips are moving with it.
"I want you so much" I say gasping.

He takes my hand and sucks my fingers, I think it's the most erotic thing I've ever seen. He then gently puts my hand back down and he's inside of me again.
"I want you more babe" he says.
"You're so wet and sexy" he whispers.
Him talking to me like that makes my tummy flip.

"And all day when I miss you I'm going to be thinking about this moment" he says.
"Me too Matty" I tell him.

I feel the pleasure build up again, he holds himself still inside of me. I feel like I'm going crazy.
"You wanna come baby?" He asks me smiling.

"Mm that would be perfect" I tell him.

He thrusts inside of me slowly again and I know I'm not going to last for whatever he has planned. I orgasm calling out his name and he crushes his lips to mine. He pulses inside of me and I can feel him coming in me.

"You're so fucking naughty babe" he says climbing off of me.
I chuckle. "So are you" I tell him.
"Now let's go shower" I suggest.

We have a hot shower together and he massages my back. I can't help but lean into him when he rubs my tummy.
"You want this babe, don't you?" I ask him.

"More than anything" he whispers in my ear.
"Do you" he asks.

"Yes" I say simply.

He kisses my neck.

"You're gonna have to stop doing that or I will not be able to leave the house at all" I say.

"That would be nice" he laughs.

I chuckle and we eventually leave the shower. Drying off I apply a layer of moisturiser it smells like my favourite perfume.
I dress in my new leotard, dance tights and I put a skirt over the top.

We grab a quick breakfast because were running out of time. And then were driving off to university together. I reflect on how getting in a car isn't an issue for me anymore. And how it's only been a few days really and it no longer bothers me anymore. Seeing Ross looking better contributed to that.

When we arrive Matty kisses me whilst leaning against the car.
"I'll be thinking about you all day" he says.

"Me too" I tell him looking into his green eyes.

"Let's meet for lunch" he suggests kissing my lips again.

"Sure I'll meet you in the canteen then" I say kissing him back.
He smiles and then lets me go. I watch after him briefly as he walks over to his media class. How did I become so lucky?