Chapter 53- beautiful, angelic Matty

"Okay I'm sure you know what you're doing hun" I say to Rach as she disentangles herself from Jay. She's all over him, he's not complaining I notice. Even if she is very drunk and almost falling off of his lap. I'm not quite there yet so I decide to drink up.

I turn to focus on Matty. His dark brunette hair, green eyes and tan skin. I look down at his chest, he's so smooth. He's watching me smiling as I take him in. I've looked at him many times, but I always am astounded by his true beauty. I'm gonna have to tell him later about the kiss. But not now. I would want to know if that happened between him and somebody else, so it is only fair that I tell him.

"I love you" I tell him smiling.

"I love you too babe" he says kissing me on my lips. The room vanishes for me when he kisses me. I want to be with him so much. I almost take my top off feeling his cool chest under my hands, but he pulls my hands away from it pulling my top back on.
"Later" he whispers to me smiling.

"Guys snap out of it, dancing now" Rach says laughing.

I pull myself away from Matty. And he sighs his hands going around my waist embracing me.
"Fuck Rach" he laughs.

"Oh shhh don't you think you've had enough!" She laughs.
"Did you guys actually fuck in your kitchen by the way!?" She asks us. This is Rachel when she is drunk, zero thought given on how she will be received.

"Rach!" I protest seeing Jay's smirk.

"Not my fault, Taylor went down on me" Matty says.

"Matty" I say but he's drunk. And he's gloating. I take another shot and hand him another.

He downs it and then says, "then we did it bent over the counter". He smiles at Jay and something tells me he is enjoying this a little too much. I cover his mouth with my hand.
I look down at beautiful, angelic Matty and sigh we are going to be talking tomorrow about all of this. He winks at me and kisses my hand which is still over his mouth.

I flush bright red, Jay is smirking and trying not to look at me.
"I knew you were a wild one" Rach laughs. She clearly approves smiling at me.

"Have you guys not done it in any interesting places?" I say turning the tables. Smiling at Rach.

"Not yet" Jay says looking at me intently.

"You know it's not that bad is it, like I always thought going down on a guy would be fucking awful" Rach laughs.
Oh please, give me strength.

"It's the hottest thing I have ever done." I say to her forgetting the boys completely and utterly.

"Did you spit or swallow" Jay asks me.

"You had to go there" Rach laughs at him clearly amused.
"This one only thinks about his cock" she laughs.

"I'm not telling you that, Jay" I say looking at him and deliberately biting my lip.

"Oh I already know the answer" he says smiling.

I sip my drink smiling and watching his reaction. He's actually fairly easy to wrap around your finger. It doesn't take long to charm him.

"What's one of your biggest sexual fantasies, Jay" Rach asks him. Turning her focus onto him.

"Me? Why?" He laughs.

"That's a good question get thinking Matty" I tell him. His hands are all over my hips and thighs and I feel so sexy.

"And you're going to have to stop touching me like that if you want me to keep my clothes on" I say to him.