Chapter 81- another planet

Matty returns carrying my bag, he has stuffed the food into a box and he takes it all to the car.

"Do you think anyone suspects" I say as he sits in the car next to me giving me the food.

"No they just think you're pissed" he says.

He starts up the car, reverses out and we are on our way. He cranks up the heat and tells me to try to eat.

"I can't I'll throw up" I say
"I'm sorry Matty it's my fault I should have been more careful" I say crying.

"It is not your fault at all, I love you. Don't pin this on you, it's fine she's a bitch. You will be fine, the baby will be fine" he says touching my leg.
"I'm doing this as a precaution" he adds.

It's the first time he's referred to "the baby" so casually and I cry some more. I think of the little cluster of cells growing inside of me, I will them to be fine and intact. We're nearly there so I pull myself together, I don't want to walk in crying.

Matty deals with everybody. He sorts everything out and within thirty minutes I am in a bed with jelly on my belly and an ultrasound machine.

"At 5 weeks were looking for a small cluster, it can be hard to detect but I'm sure we can do our best" the nurse says. She is nice and she smiles at me warmly.
The device goes over my tummy for an unbearable amount of time. Matty holds my hand watching.

"There you are" she smiles.
"Looks like you're actually 7 weeks pregnant, perhaps you conceived earlier than you expected."

"See here is babies head, we wouldn't expect such a clear form until 7 weeks" she smiles

Matty cries and so do I.

"Would you like to hear the heart beat?" She asks.

"Please" Matty says as I'm too busy crying.

"Okay, it will be faint because the heart is so tiny"she says.

She finds the heartbeat quickly, it's fast and it makes me smile.
"That's normal" she smiles.

"Now I'm going to check up on your heart rate and blood pressure try to relax" she smiles.

She performs the tests and Matty holds my hand. I smile up at him.
"Looks all okay I'll just make you an appointment for when you are 10 weeks" she says smiling.

"How is 4pm on the 16th December for you both" she asks.
"Any new symptoms please just come in" she adds.

We both nod. She smiles and we thank her and leave.

Matty helps me into the car even though I tell him it's not necessary. He leans over and kisses me fervently.

"Let's go home" he says when he finally breaks away.
Matty drives back with his hand on my knee. When we get back we head in the house. He takes my hand and leads me upstairs to our bedroom.

Once we're in he slowly undresses me smiling.
"You are a goddess" he says.
He kisses my neck and I moan his name.
"I love you and our little baby" he says smiling kissing down to my tummy.
"I need you right now babe" he says.

He guides me onto the bed and takes his jeans off and then his shirt. I practically faint looking at him naked, he's so beautiful and sexy.
He climbs on top and he inches inside of me, I sigh his name and he smiles. He slowly moves his hips in and out and I'm already feeling the pleasure build down there.
"I love you Matty" I tell him in his ear as he pulses inside of me.

"I love you Taylor, I will do anything for you for the rest of our lives" he says back.

I can't help it, hearing him say that whilst thrusting into me I orgasm around him. He's so perfect and he feels so good inside of me.