Chapter 13- not pulling out I hope

***Taylor's POV***

Ross puts on his leather jacket and climbs onto his bike he rolls a cigarette and lights up waiting for Matty to turn up I guess.
I wait by the car. I've put my stuff inside and I'm leaning on the door opposite Ross. He hands me a cigarette.
"Sure you don't want to ride on the back of my bike" he says confidently.
I smile and look at the floor. I take a drag on my cigarette.
"Do you have a second helmet ?" I laugh.
"No you can have mine" he says back.

He finishes his cigarette and stands up from his bike.
He walks over to me, and I swear I panic. My heart thuds. He must be able to hear it.
He slowly places the helmet over my head. Tightening the straps and checking it's fit. He pulls it back off again. He brushes my hair down.
I don't think I'm breathing.
"See it fits" he says eyes on mine. He's so close to me. Close enough to just lower his lips to mine. I'm so used to him, I can smell his aftershave which I remember.

He waits and then steps back smiling. I look at the floor. He climbs back on his bike.
"You're right I'll get you your own helmet" he laughs. He pulls the helmet on and says goodbye to me and then he's off.
I laugh at the prospect of having my own motorbike helmet. Just then Matty appears. He walks over to me and pulls me into him hugging me. Which to be fair is the best way to be greeted.

"Hey sorry I'm kinda late. I was getting you this" he says producing a cookie from his bag.
I smile imagining him standing in line for a cookie for me.
"You are forgiven" I say kissing him.

Once we're home I get changed into his shirt and start cooking. I'm treating him to a curry tonight, he loves my curry. I put on some music in the kitchen and start cooking. Once I've got it all started I quickly dial Kim's number to ask her about Rach.

"Hey Tay, not pulling out I hope" She answers.
"Hey no no!" I assure her.
"I just have a question" I begin.
"Okay great shoot" she tells me. I imagine her sitting and sewing her fabric or making last minute alterations to her outfits. She's probably not but she sounds busy.
"My friend Rach, is struggling a little and I kind of thought she would be great to walk, it would give her some confidence. I just wondered if you had any spare costumes or..." I ramble on.
"Yes yes yes!" She says clearly excited.
"Of course, Ive had another girl fall ill so that's perfect, bring her with you and you guys can get ready together" she chuckles.
"Thanks Tay, and by the way you're going to look just wow. Ive placed you as like top of the bill" she says.
And my nerves start again.
"Your costume is the best of course being my sister in law" she says.
"Thanks Kim" I tell her.
We talk a little before hanging up.

I turn to see Matty in the doorway, smiling his arms folded over himself.
"You're adorable" he tells me.
"What?" I ask him focusing on dinner.
"Just seeing you talking to my sister, and making an effort for Rach. That was nice of you by the way earlier" he tells me.
"Yeah she ugh seemed interested in the canteen. And Kim says yes so I'll take her with me tomorrow" I say.

He smiles walking over to me. He grazes his hand up my thigh.
"How long until dinner, babe" he asks and I blush.
"Why?" I ask him back. He's just wearing his jeans. That's it. I'm trying very hard to concentrate.
"Because I need you right now" he tells me hand caressing my thigh and pulling at my panties. I all but explode.
I turn around. And he moves both of his hands over my hips. He works his hands under my panties. And that's enough, he's inching one finger down and stroking me. I sigh.
I stir the pan and reduce the heat on the hob to next to nothing. In order to give us some time.

He pulls me back to facing him.
"All yours" I tell him smiling.
I follow him into the living room where he's already lit the fire.

Laying on the sofa he hovers over me his strong arms either side of me. He is so muscular, I stare at him. He's all mine and I'm so lucky. He kisses me passionately and slowly. I could lay here with him just doing that all night.
"Babe do you trust me" he asks.
"With anything" I tell him.
He pulls out a blindfold from his jeans pocket.
"Where did you get that from" I ask.
"I got it in that shop we went to ages ago. You're just unobservant" he laughs teasing me.
"So I'm going to blind fold you and make love to you" he tells me and my tummy flips.

He undresses me so that I'm naked and then he ties it around my head. I cannot see a thing.
He begins by touching me, just lightly. And brushing his lips over me. My body wants more. I reach for him and he places my arms above my head and holds me down. Gosh he's strong.
He licks my nipple with his tongue and I quiver. Because I can't see him, it makes everything seem more intense.
He carries on and I swear I'm going to orgasm when he starts licking and kissing me down between my legs.

I then feel him slowly ease himself into me and I sigh with relief. He moves himself all the way in and holds still inside of me.
"You okay babe ?" He asks.
"Mm perfect" I tell him and I can sense his smile.
I move my hips up and down to meet his.
"Fuck that's good" he tells me.
It turns me on so much when he gets carried away.

He takes back over and starts moving inside me, all the way in and then all the way out. The last time he pulls almost completely out and I thrust back into him.
"Fuck baby, you like that." He whispers in my ear.
"You're such a tease" he tells me.
"Watching you all day and not being able to just bend you over things or take you up against the wall is hard" he's saying.
And I'm so close, I can feel it building inside of me.
He pulls all the way out of me again. And I need him, I want him so much. I call out his name, telling him that I need him.

I thrust back into him again moving my hips up to meet his.
"Mmm Taylor, you want it bad right now" he teases me.
He pulls out slightly and I'm so close.
"No Matty I want you" I tell him thrusting back into him.
"That feels so fucking good baby" he tells me pulling away again.
"Tell me how much you need me" he whispers.
"I need you Matty, you're the only one I need. Fuck" I say breathlessly. I'm literally on the edge and he's holding me out.
I thrust back into him again. Pulling his hips closer to me.

"Good girl" he says completely breathless.
"Fuck, I love you" he says in my ear. He's just ploughing into me now, not even attempting to pull out.
He pulls off the blindfold, for me. He wants to look into my eyes.
He keeps a steady rhythm deep inside of me as he looks into my eyes.
"I want you for the rest of my life" he tells me.
And my tummy quivers and I come undone completely. He pulses back and forth deep inside me as he's coming. I can feel him reach his climax and it sends me over the edge.