Chapter 54- i watch over her all night long

We walk downstairs together and he makes sure to keep me steady on the stairs as I nearly fall twice. I laugh and he chuckles grabbing my hand each time.

"Can't take you anywhere baby" he says.

"Shhh" I say to him and he laughs.

I am in trouble is all I can think. Part of me wishes I could wake up and not remember this tomorrow.
I will tell Matty. It's the right thing to do.
Not sure how that's going to go just yet.

I glance behind me and Jay has vanished. Typical but not a bad thing entirely.
For now I head to the kitchen, I am making myself the strongest drink.
Matty is already in there mixing up cocktails. Shirt off mixing spirits. There are girls all watching him but he doesn't notice them. I come in and he embraces me.
"I made you this one" he passes me a drink.

"Thanks babe" I say to him.

"Where is mine?" Blondie from earlier says to him.

"Well the alcohols there you just have to pour it" he laughs.

He steers me out of the room.
"You wanna go after this one" he says in my ear.

"Yeah sure" I tell him.

"You all good?" He asks slightly alarmed by my coldness.

"Yeah sorry I'm just really drunk" I tell him.

"I don't know her babe" he tells me. He logically thinks I'm pissed off by her.

"It's okay" I say. He searches my eyes and looks confused. He keeps a hold of me.

We go to the others to dance, and he wraps his arms around me. I am so annoyed with myself for letting Jay catch me like that. I refuse to look at him. He's here somewhere. I don't care, it's not going to happen ever again.

I search for Rach and unfortunately Jay's with her. He's kissing her neck and dancing with her. Lord this is so messy. I'm just as much to blame as him of course. I let him kiss me and touch me, I let him corner me and I reciprocated his advance so I only have myself to blame.

I look away from them. I turn around to face Matty. He smiles at me.
"Sure you're alright" he asks.
I smile at him and rest my head on his chest.

"I'll order a cab" he chuckles.

We don't even say goodbye to everybody. It's 3am and the party is still very much alive.
I just stay in his arms where I should have stayed all night. I kiss his chest occasionally and finish my drink swaying with him.
When his phone beeps saying the cab is here he chucks his shirt on and puts his leather jacket over me. He guides me out past everybody.

Once home he makes me drink a lot of water. He carries me upstairs and then I wipe my makeup off and change into his shirt. He climbs into bed with me and I feel the best I have all night long. I lay close to him.
He feels so familiar and his warmth and proximity consumes me. I kiss his chest as my hand travels down into his boxers. He inhales sharply and I rub him over and over again.

He lays on his back and I climb on top of him. Within seconds he is inside of me. I bounce up and down on him wanting to make him come in me. His hand reaches up to my breast and he squeezes my nipple.
"Mmmm" I say.

"You like that?" He asks.
"I was thinking you didn't tell me your sexual fantasy earlier?" He asks.

I open my eyes and look down at him.
"I don't have one" I tell him.