Chapter 50- dont be cheeky

When we are at home Matty shows me that Rach and him bought some cocktail shakers and some booze and chasers.
"Perfect" I tell him.
I actually feel excited about going out now even if it is just to Ryan's.

I have a bath pinning my hair back so it doesn't get wet. Once I've washed and dried I dress in Matty's shirt, Rach won't mind. Plus it's like a dress on me. I put on my face cream and moisturiser. And I wait for her to arrive before doing anything else. I go down and Matty has the fire on he's sitting in front of it sipping brandy.
I laugh in the doorway.
"We are getting a cab tonight right?" I say
"I'm getting you drunk" I tell him.

"You are huh?" He laughs cheekily.
I go and sit in his lap. Straddling him.

"Mmm that's nice" he smiles looking at my bare legs.
"You feel great" he chuckles.

I laugh.
"You say that because you love me" I tell him.

He hands me a glass of wine from the side.
I sip it whilst sitting in his lap.

"You smell of apricots and honey again" he laughs.

"It's my moisturiser" I say.

"Can I eat you" he asks me seriously and then he smirks.

"No deal babe" I tell him smiling.

He wraps his arms around my back.
"Ugh you're so sexy even just in my shirt, with your hair back like that" he says.

"I haven't even got my makeup on yet or done my hair" I protest smiling at him.

"You do not need any makeup. You look good with it on and equally good without it on" he says.

He pulls my hips into him and I smile soon he will be unbuttoning my, well his, shirt.

I kiss him on his lips. He bites my lower lip and I arch my back slightly.
"You think we have time?" I ask him as his hands play with my knickers.

"Definitely not" he laughs.
"But I like playing with you" he tells me.

"Making you all wet" he says looking in my eyes.
"Down here" he says stroking me between my legs under my panties.

I close my eyes. His hands take over and soon I'm moaning his name in his ear.
"You're so fucking perfect Taylor" he says to me.
"I want you all the time" he adds.

"I want you too" I gasp.

"Mmm fuck baby you're so wet for me" he says in my ear.

He slips a finger inside of me. And by that point I know it's all over.
"I want you to come for me baby" he whispers.
I come undone in his hands when I finish he pulls me close and kisses me telling me that he loves me.

"That was great, and really unexpected" I smile at him still sitting on his lap.

There's a knock at the door, I jump and then laugh.
I get off of him. Matty answers the door and Jay comes in first his eyes travel over me and he gulps. Actually swallows and then looks away. No comments, no silliness. Oh Lord what have I done to him. I approach him and take his bottle of wine into the kitchen, we're not leaving for ages. He follows me and I pour him a brandy. I hand it to him and sip my wine. He stands away from me. That's fine by me to be fair.

I rest against the counter and drink my wine. Rach is approaching I can hear her over the radio in the kitchen.

"Let's have wine first that way if our cocktails are shit we won't care" I tell her laughing as she enters the kitchen. I grab her a glass and pour.

"That's a big glass" she says approvingly.

"That's what I thought" I say laughing.

"When did you guys leave Ross" she says.