Chapter 51- Why are you saying my name in your sleep?

***Jay's POV***

I'm beginning to think she wants to torment me.
I was supposed to be making her jealous not the other way around. We're in the cab sitting opposite each other.

It's her legs I tell myself. They go on for days. And in those red heels, I'm lost to her.
Rach is saying something to me, I cant concentrate.
Matty is touching Tay's thigh and I'm transfixed in the moment when she bent over showing me everything before we left. Her cleavage and slim frame.
I suddenly want to remove myself from the whole situation. I think I've taken on more than I can handle. I'm too attracted to her, especially right now. And she is just in control.

"Jay I'll make you a cocktail when we get there what do you want" Rach says.
She does look nice, and before Tay I would have thought her my type. Her hair is blonde and straight. She's got on lots of makeup. She is wearing Tay's perfume which is just not helpful one bit.
She smiles at me.
I don't answer her I just kiss her on her lips. I then look back up at Tay.

He's all over her, I mean of course he is. His hands are rubbing her thighs and occasionally he kisses her lips smiling. They're talking but I can't hear them.
I look away briefly.

As she slept earlier in the hospital she said my name, once. I went over to her in her chair to see if she was actually awake. She wasn't so I stroked her hair back. It could have been anything. I sat back down obsessing over what she could have been dreaming about.

And then seeing her in that shirt her hair pulled back, I wanted to just ask her. Why are you saying my name in your sleep? Please tell me what I want to hear. She looked flushed, embarrassed even. Her buttons were undone slightly. And she fastened them up hastily, I wanted to go over and take the shirt off of her completely. I need to decide what to do about her tonight. I either go really cold and freeze her out, that way I will not be around her at all. Which actually is probably the best option. Or I move in.

I'm going to freeze her out. If I have her I have to have all of her. And I'm not sharing her with anybody. I will have her, just not yet. I decide. I resolutely refuse to look at her. I will only look at Matty from now on. I glance at Rach. I turn my charm on her instead.
"This is a nice dress" I say my hand on her thigh.
She smiles at me.
We're parking up now and I get out the opposite side to Tay. When we're all out and the cab drives off I stroll past her with Rach on my arm and head to the door.

***Matty's POV***

I want to keep her outside. I'm not exactly sure who will be here and I don't want her picking up more admirers. She looks hot.
Jay has already eyed her up countless times and I'm just lucky he has Rach to focus on.

"Matty I'm nervous" she says quietly to me.

"Here" I say putting my arm around her shoulder
"I love you" I tell her.

We head in after Jay and Rach. He leaves Rach with Pippa and heads straight to the drinks. I smile after him, he is very to the point. And really I can't blame him for being attracted to my girl. She's fucking out of this world.

"Taylor" Ryan says ignoring me.

"You look incredible tonight" he says trying not to look at her body.

"Thanks" she laughs and hugs him.

"Hey Tay" Pippa hugs her smiling warmly. Pippa has grown up a little her hair is loose and she looks happy.

I spot Jen in the far corner with Stiffy and Brad. I briefly wonder if they know about Ross yet. She's eyeing Taylor with jealousy and contempt.

"Don't worry she says anything to you then I'll kick her out" Ryan says to Tay looking into her eyes.

She just nods.
"It's okay I can take it" she laughs.

"You want a drink" I ask her.

"Yes I'm coming with you though" she chuckles.

We walk into the kitchen to join Jay.
"Did you bring the cocktail shaker" she says and I smile yes.

She sits on top of Ryan's table and I smile at her remembering making out with her on it last time. Jay is next to her sitting down but he keeps his eyes off of her.

"What do you want babe" I ask her.

"I want sex on the beach" she says smiling.

"What's in that again." I laugh.

Jay stands and gets out the alcohol. He playfully hits my shoulder. They're playing spin the bottle in the other room and that reminds me.

"I think we need to decide on the truth or dare thing" I say.

Jay cranes his neck. "Well Rach is already snogging Ryan so I guess she's decided" he laughs. Sits back down next to Tay looking at his shoes.

"I'm secure Matty if you get asked to kiss someone or take your clothes off that's all good, just please no more slanging matches involving my life" She laughs.
"What do you feel about the whole thing?" She maturely asks me.

Jay eyes her respectfully and then looks away again.

I shake up the cocktail whilst thinking, I don't want Jay to think I'm paranoid. But I don't want guys touching her. I want her on me all night.

She has her feet up on the chair showing off her legs with her anklet on. She's every guys dream. And now she's asking me whether they can kiss her.

"I trust you babe" I say.
"Just be aware" I say walking over to her. I twang her straps.
"You have no bra on, don't take your top off" I chuckle.
"Okay no stripping" she laughs.

"You can strip though right" she eyes me hungrily.
She's lucky he's here, otherwise she would be bent over the table.
I wink at her.

"Brandy or cocktails" she asks Jay getting up to fill his glass.
"Brandy please babe" he says smiling at her. She pours us a large brandy each and hands them to us.