Chapter 17- the best

Kim is talking to me and showing me my outfit and all of its intricate parts. She tells me that mine is kind of the goddess. I can't be a goddess! That's my first thought.
It consists of a cross back longline bra which has jewels sewn on it. It will show off my abs and my waist completely. It laces up at the back with a ribbon that I sure hope is secure. The colour of it is overwhelmingly beautiful. It's not gold and it's not beige. It's a shade darker than my skin tone. It's a sheer colour. And it glistens, the first thing I think is that it will look like I'm just wearing diamonds.

"It's beautiful Kim, this must have taken you a lot of work and time, I only hope I can do it justice." I tell her.
"Remember what I said-it's made for you" she smiles.
"Now come let's get changed" she says.

She pulls me over to the other group and Matty follows behind us.
"Are we all ready to go get changed?" She asks the girls.
As I approach I dare to look at Ross. Who meets my eyes, and when he does he looks at me in awe and I smile at him. I look away and at the other girls.

We go to change. Once I've got the bra over my shoulders, and the skirt/pants thing on, it's so short, Kim comes in to help. I have got my belly button pierced and I'm glad i wore my gold dangle belly bar on this occasion. It matches.

Kim fastens the back of the bra using the lace.
"Is that good? Not way too tight or going to fall down ? I'm going to pin it in place" she tells me and I'm reassured I won't be popping out of anything.
"No all good" I tell her. It seriously gives me cleavage and I've never felt so womanly.

Once that's on and secure. Kim fastens a completely sheer and see through train which will sway around me as I move. It has long slits in it, it's incredibly sexy and it has no coverage.
I then realise I've got nude hold ups and a matching suspender belt to wear I put them on too.

"Okay now shoes and accessories." She says smiling.
She shows me the stilettos and i almost pass out.
"You have got this" she tells me. I fasten them on sitting down still.

"I've got you a gold headpiece to wear and earrings and a bracelet and then you're ready" she says.

Once I'm made up she takes a step back.
"Okay I'm very proud. You look like the true definition of a goddess." She says, clasping her hands together.
She walks me to the mirror and I realise the heels are actually all good. I can handle them I tell myself.

I look in the mirror and I am speechless.
"Tissues, let me dab your eyes and stop crying now" she says smirking.
"I look hot. Jeez Kim" I say.
"I can't ever of imagined looking this good" I tell her.
My boobs look incredible and the whole outfit showcases my toned tummy and legs. I look seductive.

"The colour is just right, it's supposed to look like you're wearing diamonds, like they're just covering you up for modesty. That's why I went for a completely sheer train, it's there and it's feminine but it showcases your body still." She explains.

I love hearing her explain her choices, I totally get the outfit.
"It's incredible I love it and I'm ready." I say.
She smiles and pins back one of my stray curls.
"Knock them dead girl" she tells me as we walk out.

I can hear the others talking as we go back to the main room. There's absolute silence as myself and Kim enter. I continue looking at the floor partly out of nerves and also to watch my footing in these shoes. I feel sightly nervous still. I tell myself to just look at Matty.
Kim opens the door first and heads in holding it open for me.

I notice the other girls are here and ready and I took the longest. Typical. They all look fabulous of course. Rach is in all white, and her outfit has angel feathers. Her hair flowing down her shoulders. She smiles at me graciously. She does look like an angel.

Pippa has an all black outfit which she is rocking. She looks the most confident I have ever seen her. It has leather parts, and studs. My bestie Rhea looks phenomenal. Her olive skin is set off by her khaki green coloured outfit. She looks strong and powerful and utterly gorgeous. Everyone is wearing very high heels and I suddenly desperately hope nobody falls.

When I do look up, slowly I see them all staring at me. Kim is beaming beside me clearly very pleased with her accomplishment. I do glance at Ross this time, I'm feeling powerful and confident. Ross' mouth is pretty much wide open. He pushes his hair back, nervously.

I feel Jays eyes watching me. I make eye contact with him briefly and he bites his lip taking in my legs and my thighs. He smiles at my belly piercing and then lingers on my chest.

Matty shocks me the most. He's starstruck, which is strange because I thought that he had already seen my outfit. All be it not on me.
"So it's like diamonds..." he stutters.
I chuckle.
"She's a goddess" Kim says as if that explains it.
"You can say that again" he says recovering.
"It's her skin colour, and I've sewn the jewels into it. See" she explains chuckling at his male gaze.

Matty approaches me with two glasses of champagne. He gives me one smiling and hands the other to his sister.
"Rules still apply no kissing." She tells him.
He chuckles. He does however embrace me his arms going around me.

"Kraig is set up with his music that means boys you need to get out there if you wanna watch the show." She tells them.
Matty whispers into my ear.
"You look incredible. Enjoy it babe." he says quietly.
Stroking my side. I smile at him, through my nerves. He kisses me briefly whilst Kim is not watching. I want to deepen this kiss but I know it's not worth the trouble. Plus then she'll have to touch up my makeup. Everybody is hugging and toasting champagne. We join them.

"Hey you look great in a bra" Jay smirks.
"I'm kidding babe. You look fucking crazy hot, the best" he says quietly and I laugh. He hugs me his hands on my bare back.

I toast Ross next. "You look sensational" he says as he pulls me into a hug. His hands going around me. I feel relaxed with him holding me. Rather than Jay.
He lets me go. "You will be amazing, so don't worry" he says before letting me go. He can sense I'm nervous.

As the others leave Matty lingers behind.
"I love you" he whispers in my ear before being ushered out by Kim.