Chapter 20- flirt

I'm so angry with him. I'm not walking with him anymore, I feel embarrassed. I decide I'm going to go it alone. I'll find Matty or hey maybe he'll find me.

I can't believe my body betraying me like that and responding to him flirting with me. Offering to let me have my way with him, just once. What an offer that is, really though. I could never do that, could I? He doesn't care about anyone or anything. Other than himself. I'm so angry. I start barging through drunk people.

I decide I could go and search for Kim. Female company sounds good, I need to find Rhea or Kim. They wont try any shit with me. So I march off new plan, new destination: find Rhea or Kim. Enjoy the party get more drunk and dance. Sounds perfect. I walk fast as Jay might realise and follow me again.

I push my way through people I want to get back towards the band. I can imagine Kim will be there with Kraig.

I have to admit to myself I walked right into that one, with Jay just now. I should not have let him come close to me. And I should not have been talking with him about any of that stuff. He has a way of engaging me in any conversation because he's so damn annoying. I feel like I have to reciprocate back. He's so argumentative just like me.
He's right though, I am leading both of them on. I need to decide on them and stick to my decision. I'm a bad person for encouraging Ross. Matty is the love of my life. He's my one, just like with Rhea and Malachi and I need to be fair to him. Fair to everybody.

That's a situation to think about later when I haven't drunk champagne and Sambuca and Malibu in the same night.

I sigh. Where the fuck am I now? I didn't realise how big this hall is. Maybe I shouldn't have stormed off. But it's worth getting lost in order to not let Jay taunt me. Such a dickhead. I see a ladies sign and head for the toilets. Pushing through more people, who knew it would be this busy.

Finally I reach the ladies, Matty is standing outside. Looking into his phone, about to send a message.
The relief I feel seeing him consumes me.
I stroll over to him and he looks up.
"Fancy seeing you here" I say to him smiling
He pockets his phone. He looks so relieved.
"I was so worried, I was about to send out a search party." He chuckles pulling me close to him.
"I know I'm sorry I was looking for you or for Kim, Jay kind of annoyed me and I stormed off from him. And then I kind of went around in circles for a bit" I laugh.

"You okay" he asks tipping my chin up to look into my eyes.
"I'm more than okay, now that I've found you." I tell him.
I kiss him, he's against the wall and he touches me all over.

"Fuck Taylor, you're a turn on usually but in that jeez. Do you ugh want to go home" he asks me cheekily.
I smile at him.
"No I want to dance first, with you obviously" I tell him.
"Well then you're gonna have to stop kissing me like that and touching me otherwise I'm going to carry you to the car and have my way with you there" he says and my tummy flips.

"That's not a bad idea" I say winking at him.
"Don't say that, I'm serious" he says hands exploring my bra and seeing if he can find my nipples.
"I wouldn't mess with Kim's costume if I were you" I chuckle.
"Ah I want you so bad" he sighs looking over me.
"Later" I say and wink at him.

"You looked incredible walking by the way. Not only stunningly beautiful but the way you walked was so powerful yet elegant. It was sexy as hell" he says stroking my thigh again.
"Thanks. And great job waiting at the end of the runway, I kind of told myself not to fall at least until I saw you and it worked" I tell him.
He smiles, "I thought so" he says pushing his hand through his hair.

"So what did Jay say to upset my girl then?" He asks
"I walked off to find you and he followed me telling me I would get lost on my own" I laugh.
"Okay so he was kinda right about me getting lost to be fair. And we just bickered. We always do he is so annoying and argumentative" I tell him.
He just nods.

"What were you doing?" I ask him casually.
"I was talking to Kim, about a lot of stuff. Mum and her wedding plans. And also about you of course. And whilst we were talking I kind of helped her backstage with some of her stuff and then I just came to find you. I found Ross first and that's when I messaged you" he says.

I wonder what he was talking about me for ? And what it was about?
"How is your mum. Can we see her soon?" I ask him as we walk back towards the bar.
He smiles at me and tells me of course.

We see the others around the bar. Jay like I thought is with Rach. She is draped over him. I'm happy for her, I'm glad she got her confidence back like I intended I just hoped she would use that confidence to kick him to the curb and find a guy that's going to stick around.

He eyes me warily as I approach. I do wonder what he's thinking. I look away from him, I just want to ignore that he exists.
"What are we drinking now then?" I ask.
Matty passes, telling me he's only had one or two and he intends on driving us home.
I rub his arm, my bad guy turned good.
"Tay I'll get this one what would you like" Rach asks smiling at me.