Chapter 74- drawing attention to it

The following day we wake up for university my alarm blasting out and invading the peacefulness of the room, I turn it off. I face him in bed and he smiles.
"Morning" he says.
"Morning baby" I kiss him.

He smiles and his eyes shimmer with happiness, he holds onto me not wanting to let me go and shower.
After a lot of cuddles, and kissing, I leave the warm bed and head to the shower. I stand under it and let it massage my back. I use my new moisturiser and perfume once I'm out. I dry my hair and put on makeup. I'm wearing my maroon jumper dress and leather jacket. Gotta look good to feel confident around Jay or he will tear into me. Embarrass me in front of everybody including myself.

I head downstairs to Matty who is making coffee and toast.
He's set out my breakfast on the table. I thank him and tuck in. He joins me and smiles seeing me clearing my plate.
"I can make more food baby" he suggests.

"No that's a myth, I'm not getting fat Matty" I say.

He looks at me adoringly.
"Adorable." He sighs. Laughing.

"We'll get lunch together okay, take a snack too" he suggests. I pop a cereal bar in my handbag, and two bottles of water.

"You look radiant" he says smiling.

I laugh and clear the table so that we don't come back to a mess. As I'm searching through my bag to check that I have everything he puts his arms around me and I smile. He kisses me passionately.

"I've literally got double psychology. This is the worst thing that could happen after having sex in the same room as them" I say.

"I'm sorry I should have stopped us" he says brushing my lips again, this seems like the perfect opportunity to ask him about it all.

"Did you know they came in?" I ask openly.

"I didn't know, I suspected somebody came in but I assumed whoever it was left when they realised we were there. Then once we had finished I saw Jay across the room" he says.

I smile at him.
We grab our things and he carries my bag to the car. I laugh telling him I can carry my own stuff.

I don't want to say goodbye to him, after the weekend it's always harder, we spend all of our time together and being apart is difficult. I hug him in the parking lot my head buried in his chest. He kisses my forehead and tells me he'll see me at lunch in the canteen.

Once I get to psychology Jay is already there and thankfully he's sitting with Jane near the front. I ignore him, completely I will not even go over to him. I sit in my normal seat alone, shrug off my jacket and put it on his chair. I get everything out that I need and read the email about our special double lecture. The first 2 hours are normal note taking sessions on new topics and the last 2 hours are focused on our group work. Gonna have to face him. As I look up he turns around from looking at me and I sigh. That's not going to be easy, I would rather pretend he doesn't exist.

"Hey" Ross says sitting down next to me.
I turn to face him and hug him. He laughs not expecting my enthusiasm.
"I'm gonna be off more often" he laughs.
"If that's the response I get" he adds.

"How did you manage getting here" I ask.

"I drove the car, I don't need that leg to drive." He says smiling.

I smile back at him and hug him again. I'm so happy he's here, he makes me feel safe and comfortable again. And I know I don't have to face the next 4 hours alone.

I glance at him and smile again. I can't help myself.

"This is a good day huh? He moved seats finally" Ross says.