Chapter 83- libido

Once we're back and we've had our fajitas, Matty has a shower. The fires on in the front room, and I'm laying under a blanket just Matty's t-shirt on. My libido has increased since being pregnant, to a point where I cannot get enough of sex. I begin thinking about Matty, how he kisses me, his strong hands and how capable he is in bed.

Before I can stop myself my hand is down there just like he showed me. I can barely believe myself, I don't ever do stuff like that. Not at all ever. My phone buzzes and I pull my hand away slightly and answer it. I can still hear the shower thundering down water upstairs.
"Hey" he says. God it's like he has a radar, telling him I'm horny and that now would be a good time to turn his charm on.

"Hey" I say shocked at how breathless I am.

There's a slight pause, predator that he is I know that Jay has detected my mood.

"Now is actually not the best time" I smile.

"Why did you answer then" he says seductively.

"I didn't actually look at who was calling" I admit.

"Why's it not a good time babe?" He asks, I can see him smiling mischievously in my head.

"Oh you do not need to know" I say flustered, can't believe I'm backing myself into this corner with him.

"Well I'm sitting here trying to watch my flat screen and I can't stop thinking about you" he pauses assessing. I hold my breath. Who wouldn't want to be admired by Jay. He's drop dead gorgeous it's a huge compliment.

"Your lips Taylor. Particularly the way you bite them" he says.

Another pause.

"You are in a good mood, normally you would have shut me down by now" he says surprised. I mentally kick myself for answering.
"Please talk to me" he asks.

"Jay what was it you wanted ?" I say trying to squash my needs and desires.

"I wanted to talk to you" he says. All innocence and light.
I chuckle.
"Preferably I want you here, but I get that's not gonna happen" he adds. My tummy flips.

"Why do you want me, Jay" I say.

A big sigh, "because I think I'm in love with you" he laughs.
"Because you are hot and won't let me get close to you, because I want you. Because you are the only girl to come by and want to look at my books and my art. Because you make me annoyed and you challenge me. And you stood up for me" he says.
"Is that enough yet?" He sighs.

"Ohh I know what you were doing" he teases
"It's why you didn't even question answering to me" he adds
"Normally you would overthink but you were turned on. And you're not with Matty otherwise you wouldn't let me talk to you like this" he says.

I blush bright red.
"Jay you're really good at working shit out" I laugh.

He sighs.
"It's not the only thing I'm good at baby" he says seductively. 

"Stop" I chuckle.

"No make me" he laughs.

I sigh down the phone. I was already so close to coming.
"Touch yourself Taylor" he says.

"You're bad" I tell him.

"You only like my bad side" he says.

I reach my hand down lower and move it over myself. I can hear him sigh down the phone. It makes me feel wild. I should not be doing this.

"You're a naughty girl Taylor" he says. He's totally turned on I can tell. This is bad.

"I could hear straight away how turned on you were when you answered the phone." He says.

I moan slightly.
"Yes baby" he says.
"That feels nice right, imagine my hands touching you. My lips on yours" he says and I feel like I'm coming undone all at once.

"Do you want that Taylor?" He says breathless.
I feel the pressure disperse as I climax.

He knows and he repeats my name down the phone. I feel instantly guilty and ashamed.
It makes me want to hate him, instead I hate myself.

"Fuck me, that was different" he chuckles.
"Don't worry, I won't tell" he adds.
"Are you okay baby ?" He asks.

"My fault I shouldn't have just answered my phone. I'll see you Monday" I say and hang up.What is wrong with me ? If Matty did that with a girl I'd be so pissed.

Jay texts me, I look at it.
"Not your fault, sorry. Can't help myself around you. Even just your voice. Don't worry about it" he's put.

"Sorry yeah I should have thought before answering." I type back.

"Goodnight babe" he replies.

"Night" I say and leave it at that.

Ugh why do I end up playing into his hands each time. He has so much control now. I want to block him out but I can't. I'm freaking out about the whole thing. What if he tells Matty? I can't get on his wrong side now otherwise he'll expose me.

I go and make a hot chocolate and a coffee for Matty. I set them down on the coffee table in the front room. I wait for him to come down.

When he comes down we watch some movies, me laying on him. He strokes me and rubs my belly.
"No sickness since last night" he says.

"I know" I smile.
"Can you look up libido and pregnancy" I ask.

He blushes.
"Yeah you are going to be overly horny and sensitive down there because of blood flow apparently" he says smiling.

"I figured" I say and kiss him lightly.

"I'll be more than happy to assist you with that symptom babe" he says.

The rest of the evening passes and I end up sleeping on his lap. Like every other night he carries me up to our bed. And cradles me in my sleep.