Chapter 43- how i wish that were true

***Jay's POV***

That was worth it.
Fuck me. Just her mere proximity. Completely addictive and intoxicating.
How she teases me and challenges me.

So she is currently wearing my jumper still and I'm very happy about that. I'm going to make sure that Matty sees that. Somehow. It clings to her bust and falls down loose over her waistline.

She glances up at me from her seat, she doesn't think I'm a monster anymore. I know that much otherwise she wouldn't let me touch her like that at all. I play it in my head, her hips and the curve of her back.

I yearn to touch her again. I can't though she needs to miss me until I find the correct moment. Then she will want more from me next time.
She was waiting for me to kiss her. Believe me I wanted too. I wanted to kiss her lips and then her neck. Hear her moan in my ear again.

I'm glad I left my tablet in here when I check it, it's
recorded the lecture on speech to text. Now I just have to suggest to her that we head to the printer, near Matty, and print all of this for Ross.

I move my hand next to her thigh, I will not touch her. I'm just leaning her way. She glances down crossing her leg over. And now I have a full view of her legs. I clear my throat. She's just perfection, her legs are toned and feminine. Her ankle brushes my leg. She apologises and smiles at me. I wink at her. I can't help it.

"Let's print these off after" I whisper in her ear.

"For Ross" I say.

"That's a good idea" she agrees smiling.

I smile back at her holding her gaze. See I'm a nice guy I think of Ross. The lecture is wrapping up now and I don't want it to end, I want to be with her for longer.

"You can keep my jumper." I whisper. I smile at her reassuringly.
"Looks better on you" I tell her.

She places her own jumper in her bag and now we are ready to go. We head to the printing room by art. That is my idea. I Bluetooth the work over to the printer and wait for it to come out.
She's standing next to me watching me mess around with the settings and stuff on the printer.

Matty on his way to art spots us and comes over.
"Hi" he says eyeing her and her new clothing.
"Hi babe" she says back hugging him enthusiastically.
"What you up too?" He chuckles. His hands still around her like mine were before.

"We're printing off our notes for Ross" she says. Notice the we in that sentence.
"Plus I kind of don't think I can do dance right now" she admits.

He looks at her confused.
"I emailed my teacher about the accident and that I'll be in tomorrow" she admits.

"Wanna go give this to Ross ? I have nothing next" I interject facing her.

Matty is annoyed, he looks calm but I can tell he's calling me a whole host of names in his head.

"What are you up to now Matty?" She asks him.

"I'm in the middle of an art assessment" he says.

"Oh we'll wait for you? In the canteen?" She says. He eyes me suspiciously.