Chapter 19- one time, just once

I face Rach. She's fun, I wish I were more like her. Free of inhibitions. Uncaring of what people think.

"So yeah as I was saying this one" she says hand going in his hair "he's very, very good in bed" she laughs. Rach is very drunk. I smile at her thinking she is going to regret this in the morning.
"I'm sure he's had enough practise" I laugh.
"Babe, If that's not a five star review I don't know what is" Jay says.

I take another shot I'm going to need it to keep up with this lot. So we're going there and rehashing their brief relationship, to be honest I'm all ears.
"See I made you feel good babe, no need for any bitterness" he laughs. He puts his arm around her.
I glance up at Ross who is staring down at me. His hands are grazing my arms. He's feeling possessive, he won't take his hands off of me.

Rach smiles at Jay, then turns to me again.
"Have you ever been you know ugh eaten out Tay. Sorry I don't know how much you've done and hope I'm not being intrusive" she asks me.
"Eaten out?" I laugh.
She chuckles.
"Has a guy gone down on you with his mouth" she asks smiling.
Oh right. Wow that is quite a question. She is very personal, no limitations with this one. That's totally intrusive.
I glance at Jay and he's staring at me intently. Ross momentarily stops stroking my arm.
"Yes" I tell her.
She laughs "feels amazing right".
"Yeah it feels good" I say, glancing down thinking of Matty and the blindfold.

"So yeah my point is this guy here is very, very good at that. I was literally blown away don't know what the fuck hit me" she chuckles. She runs her fingers over his lips, he kisses them.

I briefly stare at Jay, I realise he is staring back at me. At my lips. I feel self conscious.
"You definitely should have come out after all that went down. I think you would have had guys at your feet" she tells me.
"Yeah thanks for inviting me out actually. That was nice of you. Here, let me buy the next round of drinks, what do you want?" I tell her. Dodging talking about that night, and the whole guys at your feet comment.
"Sambuca?" She laughs.
"Okay you order and I'll pay" I tell her.

Once she's managed to order the drinks I cut in get the barman's attention.
"Can you also add two jack and cokes onto that" I tell the barman smiling.
"Sure" he smiles back.

One is for Ross and one is for Matty when I find him.
I'm going to look for him. I decide. I do my shot with Rach and I hug her. Telling her she did great earlier and that I'll be back.
I hand Ross a jack and coke. He smiles and pulls me into him. I tell him I'll be back.

"Where are you off too" he asks me in my ear.
"Please just stay here with me" he asks me, his hands going around my waist.
"I'm coming back I swear" I tell him.
I lean over him and take the other jack and coke. I head off pushing past people who stare at me invitingly.

"A drink for each boyfriend ?" He says.
"Why are you following me" I ask Jay.
"I am sure Rach will definitely let you do her again, why can't you just stick to the one girl. She's really nice Jay don't be a dick all your life" I say facing him.

"One, I'm not trying anything with you right now, unless you explicitly admit you want me to eat you out, or fuck you senseless I won't. Two, don't judge me you literally have two guys who are in love with you. Ross would take a bullet for you and Matty who is well pretty much a married man. At least I let the girls know I'm not interested in anything serious, I'm an honest dickhead" he tells me.

I just stare at him in shock.
"Oh fuck off" I tell him. He's hit a nerve.
I turn around ready to storm off and he grabs my hand.
I stop walking, I'm still facing the other way.
"I'm sorry" he tells me.
Now I really am shocked.
I face him and he holds onto me, his hand going from my hand to my waist and hips.
"What the hell is your problem with me" I ask.
"Look just don't judge me like that, okay" he says.

I'm speechless. He is infuriating.
"Now let's go find Matty, before I do something I will regret" he chuckles eyes meeting mine.
I try to move but I'm processing his words. His hand briefly skims my waist. He looks down at my body and swallows. He removes his hand and strokes his hair back. Looking away.

"You're fucking annoying" I tell him. I need to tease him to get us back to our normal cat and mouse game.
"I know. I've been told that before too" he says.
"Thanks for reminding me. You're fucking unbelievably beautiful. I'm sure you've heard that before" he says looking at my eyes again.
"Having a conversation with you literally drains me, Jay. One minute you're nice the next you're being an asshole and then you're joking" I tell him.

My phone goes off I grab it from my small bag.
"I'm with Ross babe come back otherwise I won't be able to find you" it's Matty.
I show Jay.
"Why didn't you just text him in the first place" he says looking anywhere but at me.
I reply ignoring Jay, "I have a drink for you.".
"That's good because I have one for you" he sends back.
I look up, which way did I come from again?

"God you would be so fucked if I hadn't of followed you." He laughs, grabbing my arms and turning me around.
I can't help but laugh. We begin walking back together. He's walking behind me and his hand goes down my back and then around my waist to hold onto me. It's busy, really busy.
"Why did you follow me, Jay" I ask him feeling very drunk again. His hand moves over my hips and I should probably stop him.

"Because you would get lost and Matty would be like why did none of you follow her for fucks sake. And have you seen what you're wearing you definitely would have been hit on by every single male in here. And then you'd have another boyfriend to buy drinks for" he laughs.
"Bit of advice don't buy them shit you'll be skint" he tells me.

I stop walking and just laugh. I turn around to face him.
"Hey you're pretty funny, Jay" I say.
He looks at me alarmed and smiles.
"No keep walking otherwise" he says.
"Otherwise what ?" I laugh.
"I'll turn my charm on you" he tells me.
I laugh even more.

"You don't think I could charm you into my bed" he asks. And then I see the trap.
"No Jay I don't" I tell him.
"Hey if Ross did then I can" he chuckles.
"I haven't slept with Ross, I've only slept with one guy ever. So good luck" I say wishing I could take it back instantly.

He just looks at me. I can't tell if he's acting or genuine. He closes the distance between us, I swallow nervously. I try to keep my poker face on.
He places one hand on my back pulling me into him. He brushes my hair back and off my shoulder. His hand goes down my neck and brushes over my chest.
He lowers his lips to my ear.
"I could take you right here Taylor, it's taking all of my restraint not to lead you into another room away from your man. Ripping off your beautiful little panties and taking you for myself" he whispers and I'm glad he can't see my expression.

He lingers there, and briefly kisses my neck. Nipping me a little. I feel my body betray me almost instantly, yielding to him. I moan slightly in his ear before I can stop myself. He breathes in sharply.
He moves his face to meet mine. He's so close to me and I stay completely still.
"Just once Taylor, if you want it you can have it." He says eyes searching me.
"You can have whatever you want from me babe but you have to ask me first" he says.
"It can be just one time, and then you can act like I don't exist and go back to your wonderful life" he tells me.
"You know I'll make it worth it babe" he says.
He brushes his lips on mine and smiles pulling away. I don't kiss him back. My body is on fire.

He turns away from me assuming I will follow him.
I walk in the opposite direction.