Chapter 70- bad girl

I'm leaning on Matty's chest, his arm is around my shoulders. The music is back on and I smile wanting to dance. I glance over at Rach who is very much enjoying sitting on top of Brad. I laugh.

Looks like she's forgotten all about dancing.

"Matty did you finish that assignment?" Blondie asks out of nowhere. I glance over at her. She doesn't see me, just him. What is it with these girls?

I glance up at him smiling.
"Did you Matthew?" I enquire. He snorts laughing.

"I didn't no" he says arms around me.

"I know it's a tricky one" she adds. Why is she still talking?

I sigh. Wishing I could have a glass of wine. I sip my juice instead.

"Hey" Rach calls over drunkenly.

"One, no uni or work talk. Two, Taylor we're dancing" she says and I laugh.

She stumbles over to me. And I stand up really to steady her. I dance with her a little.
She's very drunk.
"Hey Tay, remember when we made out" she says.

I flush bright red. Not again.

"Ohh yeah how did I manage to miss them making out" Ross says sighing.

"Ah Ross" she laughs.
"It was very hot" she adds.

"It's also not happening" I say laughing.

"Ah Tay come on it's a party" she says. Like that changes anything.

I'm conscious of every male gaze watching me. And her for that matter.
She does like the attention, but it doesn't get her in the best situations. With guys especially.

"Just a kiss" she laughs. Avril Lavigne comes on and I'm transported back to being a silly little girl dreaming of boys like the ones I'm surrounded by now. Dancing around my room. Rach sings along with me and I laugh with her dancing along.
"Hey where's Pippa by the way" I ask her.

"Nurses duty" she says.

"Ah makes sense" I say smiling.

The music changes up from Avril Lavigne to a different song. Drake I think.
"Hey where did you learn to move like that anyways" she asks me.

"So when I was younger I used to watch all of the music videos and I tried it out myself and just worked out I could do it. Then my mum took me to dance classes" I say smiling at her.

"I want to be good at dancing" she says. And she frowns. That will not do.

I smile.
"Okay so what I learnt is that it all starts from your hips." I say. I lightly place my hands on her hips.

"So with this song there's a beat, it's really clear. If you can just move your hips from one side to the other to that beat then you can dance." I move her hips. Fully aware that we are being watched I sigh.
"See that's great" I say smiling.

"Okay so that's the slower beat, can you hear that double time? Instead of like 1, 2" I say slowly.

"Can you hear 1,2,3,4. It's quicker. So the music subdivides" I say looking at Stiffy.
"That's the word right? Subdivides?" I ask him.

He chuckles, "you are correct" he tells me.

"So what that means is that beat you can move quicker to it. Or in a different way and it will still work" I say and I show her.

"Then there's parts in the music that slow down sightly and you can pick them out and move slower to them. That's really sexy" I say to her. And she laughs.

"You're mad clever Tay" she says.

"Just practice" I say.

I feel Matty behind me. Rach laughs and signals Brad to get up he sighs but obliges and joins her.
Matty put his arms around me. Feeling him around me is the best feeling ever.
"You're soo sexy babe" he whispers.
"When can I take you home" he asks sweetly.
I smile. He's so loving.
"Soon I promise" I tell him.

"You know if we make out, Ross" Rach says and I'm about to cover her mouth.

Matty just laughs. "Seems she likes you too" he says. I swat him.
"It's okay" he laughs.
"She's harmless" he says.

"If we make out I think it's only fair that you make out with Brad or Matty" she says.
I laugh out loud.

"Not so harmless now huh" I tell him.
"I'm in" I laugh. Egging her on.

He shh's me. Smiling.
"I think Brad's more his type" he laughs.

"By making out?" Ross asks laughing.

"My darling you know what I mean" she laughs.

"Fuck it deal" he laughs.

"I vote Matty, Ross, just an fyi" I say.

I'm not nearly as nervous this time around. I feel like I know Rach more now. She sits next to Ross. Her hand brushing his thigh. I walk over to her and straddle her, climbing on top again. Self conscious that I'm just wearing a leotard. I kiss her first and I close my eyes. My tongue going in her mouth. She moans underneath me so I join in with her. She's touching my cleavage again and I begin to wonder if she might be bisexual. I don't consider myself to be bisexual but I actually enjoy kissing her. I kiss down her neck and over her chest. And back up again to her lips where I kiss her really slowly. Her tongue going in and out of my mouth. She laughs and I break off the kiss.

She kisses me again and I move my hips into her slightly. I just know Jay is watching me again. I put my hands in her hair. I touch her chest with my own and she gasps a little. Her nipples rub against mine under the leotard. She doesn't stop me this time. I kiss her some more she's sitting up her hands going through my hair. And down my back and then over my hips. I smile as she kisses me.

She places her hands down my top touching my nipples. This is maybe a bit far, but it feels great. I place my hands down her top and for the first time ever in my life I touch somebody else's boobs, it's not awkward at all, it just feels nice. My hips rock into her slowly. I remove my hands again and kiss her. We stop kissing totally breathless.

I glance over at Ross who is in shock.
"Your go" I tell him.

Matty goes over to Ross and kisses him. I almost pass out. Never did I imagine he would do that. I thought it would be a fight. But he kisses him. I mean maybe not as enthusiastically as our kiss. But he kisses him all the same. He doesn't make a big deal out of it.

Rach gets up and goes to Brad. She high fives me before she leaves and I laugh. I sit in her place. Matty sits next to me. Ross still hasn't said a word.

"That was ugh." Matty says.
"You were ugh really fucking hot, Tay" he says.

"You want some too?" I ask him ruffling his hair.
I sit on his lap, sideways. He naturally places his arms around me.
His hands explore my body, my waist and my hips. He gently kisses my neck.
"I need you"he whispers.

"Take me somewhere?" I whisper back.

"Bad girl" he says smiling.