Chapter 96 - he see's you

***Jays POV***

I'm going to the gallery. I need her at every moment of my day.

I also need to see how her body reacts to him now. She told me she wants more. She kissed me, first. However it's not set in stone. I remind myself.

I enter the gallery and she's the first person I see, she's with Ross. She looks incredible, I'm actually taken aback. She's in a figure hugging white dress, it's cut way down her back. Her hair waves down behind her. She's smiling at Ross. Matty is busy, doing art stuff.
I'm glad I wore a shirt and tie.

I take a glass of champagne and head over to them.
I stroke her back inconspicuously. I feel her body respond to me.
"You look beautiful, Tay" I say casually

"Hey man" I say to Ross.

A blonde women approaches us, I think please not now. What is it with these blonde women?

"Hey" she says to me. I just smile.

"Oh you're the girl in the picture" she says enviously to Taylor.
Taylor blushes. I want to be inside of her.

"Yes" she laughs

Rhea arrives and hugs Taylor. She nods to the rest of us, I can tell she wants to hug ross but doesn't because it will look rude when she doesn't do the same to me. I smirk, I'm still not the good guy.
I could just take this blonde women home, that would be what the old Jay would do, but I won't.

"Let's see your picture then" Rhea laughs.

We walk over to a print, of Taylor facing the other way but turning her face to look at the painter. Her back is bare and her hair waves down to her waist.
He has captured her perfectly.

"What do you think?" She asks quietly. I realise I'm staring, captivated. Ross has gone to get champagne and her friend Rhea is looking at the next painting. I don't want to look at anything else for the rest of my life.

"It's stunning" I comment.
"You're stunning" I say.

"Let's walk around and you can tell me what you think of each picture" she laughs.

"I like this one!" I say and she pulls me along.

I savour her physical contact remembering that we're in front everyone and that she can't touch me all the time.

"This one here" I say pointing at a print by a different artist of a landscape.
"Is very ordinary" I say.

"I like the colours, but it's not exciting. It's typical and idealistic" I say.

"Yeah I see your point, next" she smiles.

"What are we looking at here" I smile

It's a print consisting of various lines and dots and patterns.

"It's abstract" she says trying to find the positives.

"Its not doing anything for me." I say smirking.

"Next" she smiles.

The next print is another nude. This time it's not Taylor. She turns to face me a huge smirk on her face. It's a man.
"Thoughts?" She says. Winking at me.
Matty comes over and places his hands on her.