Chapter 71- awkward

***Mattys POV***

Having sex in different places was never really a thing for me until I met Taylor. Although most things that we do are new to me. She stands up and takes my hand in hers, and she guides me upstairs.

Seeing her with her hands down Rach's top was quite something. I am a man, and her rubbing her nipples against Rach's chest, is something I cannot resist. We go into a room upstairs, and I close the door behind me. There's two beds, it must be a spare room. I sit on the side of one of the beds. She walks over to me and I resist the urge to rip off her leotard. I unbutton my jeans and pull them down for her.

She smiles, she looks so turned on. She kneels I'm front of me and instantly starts sucking me off, I'm so shocked I didn't expect that. I wrap my hands in her hair playing with the bunny ears. She asks me to stand up and I oblige, she moves me in and out of her mouth again. She's so good at it, the fact that she wants to do it this much drives me wild.

"Do you want to come in my mouth babe" she asks as the door shuts. We ignore it. Whoever it is will fuck off.
I move her head in and out again. I love the noise she makes with her mouth, I've zoned out completely, I'm just thinking about her tongue all over me.

I nearly come but instead I stand her up determined to not let her down. I need her to want me, like she always does when I fuck her.
"Ah so you don't want to come in my mouth" she teases.

"I want to come inside of you baby" I tell her.

It's dark in the room, but I can see the outline of her body in front of me. I unclip the leotard and lay her down on the bed. And I'm inside of her. I pull her top down so I can see her nipples.

I'm sure somethings going on in the other bed, but i can't concentrate.
I shield her with my body just in case.
She moans and sighs whilst I'm thrusting into her.
She's so wet and I do what I always do with her. I hold still inside of her and her hips move up to meet mine. It literally is the best feeling, I've never, ever had a girl move like that under me.
"Mmm feels so fucking good" She says.

"Fuck Tay" I say
"Shhh" I add conscious of where we are.

She chuckles.
"Stop fucking me so good then" she says.
She's driving me to the edge.

I pull out of her all the way and she moans, I want her to beg me. She will.
"No I want it" she says.
She lays back and her hand goes between her legs. She opens her legs and she's touching herself and sighing in front of me. Im transfixed, she's beautiful. She sounds like heaven. Her breathing changes and she's gasping occasionally for air.
"Please" she asks me.
"I want you inside of me" she says.

I kiss her nipples briefly as they're hard and I can't help myself.

"Please" she says.
"I need you" she adds.

"That's better" I tell her.

I slowly inch inside of her briefly aware of sex noises across the room. I block that out. All's I can hear is her moaning underneath me. I pull her knee to get deeper into her.

"You want it hard or soft" I ask.
I'm fascinated by what she wants at different moments. It's all I can do but to come inside her but I hold on till I know that she's ready.

"Hard" she says.
I follow her orders. And she cries out my name.
"Fuck Taylor" I say and I orgasm.
She smiles her hands on my hips. I hold myself still and she thrusts into me whilst she's coming.

I collapse onto my side and pull the cover over her.
"I love you" she says. She says it first this time.

I'm about to say it back but we both look over at the other bed. It had to be didn't it. I pull the cover over her completely and make sure my waist is covered.

"Didn't see you there my bad" Jane says to us still smiling at Jay.
Fucking Jane. This new annoying blonde girl is really getting on my nerves. I've actually had sex in front of other people before, a long time ago. I've been to house parties before and it's happened a few times. I know Tay has not. I eye her warily expecting her to flip out. She sighs looking into my eyes.

I glance over at Jay, he's shirtless too.
"Sorry man" he says to me.

"You guys are quiet" Taylor jokes.

"You guys are not" Jay smiles.

Jane is still wearing her top and I'm relieved. I wouldn't look. I'm not attracted to any other women at all. I mean why would I be? Taylor is perfection, it's more than that too. I love her with everything that I have, I couldn't imagine waking up to somebody else. At all. She's my everything, she's holding my future and I will do anything for her for the rest of my life.

The positive side to all of this is that Jay is actively having sex with women who are not Taylor. Hopefully he will continue to move on from her.

I scoot down under the cover and help her do up her leotard. I'm not going to let him see anymore of her than need be. When I come back up I linger on top of her looking into her eyes. I kiss her.

"I love you" I say.
She kisses me back hands in my hair, I love it when she does that.

"Maybe you should have found your own room, if you didn't want to hear us" Taylor says nonchalantly.

She stands up, thankfully she's pulled her top up. She grabs my shirt off the floor and puts it on over her leotard. She steps back into her heels as I pull my boxers up under the covers and zip myself back up.

I sit on the side of the bed watching her in awe. I stroke her thigh playfully. I love it when she stands up for herself. Jay just eyes her, I know she's captivating. Even with Jane next to him after he's fucked her he's still more intrigued by Taylor. More interested in her than I had hoped he would be.

"Sorry, it's my fault really" Jane says.
"I asked him to take me up here" she explains.

"It's alright, hope this isn't going to be awkward for you" Taylor says and she smiles.
I just know she dislikes her.

She grabs my hand and we head out.