Chapter 21- He is maddening.

I'm eyeing up the cocktail list, sitting on one of the stools. Ross returns from wherever he has been and sits the other side of me.
"Rach do you wanna go halves on a pitcher and then we can just share it" I ask her.
"Good thinking" she smiles at me.
"What cocktail do you want and don't say strawberry daiquiri" I ask her.
I look over at her, at just her not Jay. I look through him. He's an animal. Not sure what his game is now. Trying to make me jealous would only work if I gave a crap.

"You wanna choose it?" She asks somewhat preoccupied by Jay biting her lip.
I give up and order.
"Can I get a pornstar martini pitcher" I smile at the barman.
He leans into me, much to Matty's distaste. He asks if we want two separate glasses and I nod.
"Yes believe me I'll be sharing it" I laugh. He fiddles with his lip ring pausing looking at me.
Ugh guys.

I pay, I don't actually intend on Rach paying me half.
"Ah Tay it was my round" she says to me.
I pour her a glass and then my own.
I also ordered Ross another jack and coke without asking him and Matty a single one. He doesn't protest. I didn't bother with Jay after all he doesn't exist right now. No matter how much I want to stare at him.

I drink, and keep drinking. Ross is kinda quiet and I don't want to dive into that can of worms right now. So I sit quietly next to him. Matty has his arm around me, casually.

The bartender seemingly bored comes by and offers me some sweets for my drink. I actually genuinely smile and take some and he goes off again.
"Can't take you anywhere babe" Matty laughs cheekily.
"Maybe I should up the PDA" he asks me laughing. 
I turn too look at him and realise I'm drunk. Like good and drunk, still just about in control. It's this drink. We've drunk a lot.
I brush his knee reaching up his thigh and smirk.

"Please" I say to him.
He smiles, "Taylor, are you drunk?" he teases me.
Rach laughs.
"Yeah that's never been a problem before. Please Matty" I ask him.
He steps down from his stool and faces me on mine.
I lean back a little on the bar.
"What do you want baby" he asks me.
I bite my lip now that's more like it.
Rach is smiling as I look over at her.
"I'm not giving you a lap dance that's off bounds"  he smiles.
"Ah that's a shame I'll give you another one back" I wink.
"You know you want to see Tay dance in front of you again, that was pretty hot. Brought out my gay side actually" Rach laughs.

I lean into his ear.
"I want you right now" I tell him. And I kiss him seductively.
"You're seriously killing me" he says looking me up and down.
I pull him into me opening my legs slightly. And I kiss him. I get lost in his embrace.
"That's more like it" I tell him. He bites his lip.
"See. Not a bartender in sight" I laugh.
"Cheeky" he says.

The music gets seriously good. I'm definitely moving on my chair.
"How is it possible to do that and look hot sitting down" he asks me. He's still standing in front of me arms around my hips.
"Dance student, babe" I tell him.

And just in time Rhea and Malachi turn up. I get up and hug her.
"You looked fierce on the runway, I was literally cheering for you." I tell her.
"Ah Tay you were the star" she says to me and she's just my friend, I can tell she's not jealous or being bitchy.
"Ohh you wanna dance right" she says reading how drunk I am. I love her.
"That's one of the reasons I've been searching for you" she explains. Smiling.

Rach is in, which means Jay is too. Matty will not let me wander off again. We finish off the cocktail and join the crowd of people. I'm intent on dancing inappropriately with my man.

"Have mercy on me babe, you look incredible don't be way sexy I can't take it" he whispers.
"Are you kidding me, sorry no can do. You got with me deal with it" I tell him.
"Matty don't complain, I'll take her otherwise" Jay laughs.
"You will not babe" I tease, far to drunk to be mad anymore.
He laughs, "thought so".