Chapter 26 - baby dont talk

***Jays POV***

So I'm taking Rach home again, it's easy. To fucking easy. She glances at me, eyes full of hope and I almost bail and drop her at her house. Almost. I told Tay that I'm an honest dickhead, and that I always tell the girls when it's just sex for me. Not one hundred percent true. I do most of the time, but sometimes I tell them after I've fucked them.

They all happily walk into my arms, and they assume a lot of things. Firstly that I'm a good honourable man. Secondly that I will see them again. They don't ever anticipate that I will tell them I'm not interested in them, in that way and that I'll see them around. They look at me like I'm a monster. A monster that didn't promise them shit.

Rach is my friend, my friend that I use. I have to admit it to myself, this is heartless. She's pretty, average. She's blonde, blue eyes and pale. I can easily stare into her eyes because they have zero effect on me. I don't feel vulnerable looking at her. I can't look at Taylor, her eyes are enchanting. And I can't look at them because I will not be soft for her or anybody. It's not in my nature to submit to her.

"We going to yours?" Rach asks she's on her phone.
Texting, she's addicted to her phone.
"If you want" I say.
See it's easy, I don't even have to ask her anything I just agree and make it all her decision.
"Okay sounds good" she says.
I can't believe I'm doing this shit again.

We arrive at mine, I live in a flat just outside of uni. I moved out last year. It's pretty nice, I have gated parking and an elevator that goes up to my apartment.

When she comes in I walk straight to the bedroom. I yank my top off without even looking at her. I chuck it into the kitchen to wash and she chuckles. I ignore her. Rach never gets a hint, I could ignore her for hours and she would still make up our love story in her head. Then blame me for breaking her heart.
She sits on my bed so I stand in front of her undoing my belt. She watches me. I drop my jeans. I'll leave it at that for now.
I tip her chin up and she stands. I kiss her on her lips. She tastes of alcohol. She forces herself on me. Undoing her bra. She thinks because I'm male I like tits. I'm a legs guy. I think of Tays legs in her stockings. Unbelievable. The way she walked down the runway, perfection.

"You're hard" Rach says smiling.
It wasn't you Rach bless.
"What are you going to do about it" I ask her.
"Let's have sex" she says. See Taylor would not say that she would bite her lip. In the way she does when she's thinking about things that she shouldn't be.

Rach sits back on the bed. I pull down my boxers and hold my cock. She's taken her clothes off. I'm gonna need to keep thinking about someone else. It's sad how seeing Taylor clothed turns me on more than any naked girl. Rach is attractive. Simple guys would say she's hot.
I think of Taylor in her low cut leotard. I know it wasn't a top, she reminded me enough times. It's like an all in one and I would do pretty much anything to see her wearing that and just that. Even like that I think I would be finished let alone seeing her naked.

I put on a condom, it's necessary. Even if she told me that she was on the pill I still would use one. Double protection.

I start having sex with Rach, and I already knew how I would deal with this. I won't finish just having sex with her.
"Jay you feel so good" she tells me.
And I shhh her. Baby don't talk.
She just smiles.

I will think about one thing.
The first time I met Taylor, she was laying on his couch. Her legs sprawled out in black stockings. Her hair tied up in a high ponytail making her look beautiful. Fuck I thought, now it makes sense why Matty has kept her away. Especially from me. Her long brown hair, cream skin, pink lips. And her blue eyes, the kind of girl I fall for just like that.

She looked up at me, eyes meeting mine. And I thought I can't talk to her directly because then she will see me caving in for her.
And then she challenged me over and over again and made me talk to her. That's when it all started, having to think about her in order to have sex.

She stood up to get me a drink from Matty's kitchen and I watched her. Matty getting increasingly pissed. When she bent over to give me my drink, I saw everything. And I thought damn girl, why did you show me all that. Now I will make it my goal to get my body on yours.

"Jay you're so fucking hard" Rach says.
Breaks my thoughts, I open my eyes.
I smile at her.
"Are you close?" She asks.
Please stop talking.
"Yeah" I say instead.

I close my eyes. I've got to think about her, otherwise it's game over.
I think about her tonight, walking in front of me. Letting me hold onto her hips, how much I wanted to reach my hand just down. How I wanted to play with her stockings.
I think about her facing me on the dance floor, my hand on her back whilst I kissed her neck. I can't have imagined her body yielding to me earlier. It happened.
She moaned in my ear. I'm close now.
I go faster.
Rach is talking I'm not listening.
I'm hearing Taylor in my ear, moaning.
Such a perfect sound. Drives me wild.

I think of her dancing, moving her hips. Touching her body and biting her lip. I come. It's literally so good and I have to stop myself calling out for Taylor.

"Wow" Rach says. As I lay beside her.
I light up a cigarette.
"That was fuck, really good" she says.
I just smoke and she lights up too.

"Hey can I sleep here" she asks.
"Go ahead" I say.
I lay down ready to dream about her, Taylor. I've got to have her, maybe I need to change tact. She inadvertently said she wanted respect. I can be respectful, I will be nice for once see where that gets me.