Chapter 24 - love of my life

I'm laying next to Matty he is on his back and he's pulled me into him so I'm laying on his chest. I'm trying to get my breath back.

He lights up a cigarette. And we share it.
"God you are incredible" he says to me and I laugh.
"What ever do you mean?" I say sweetly.
"Making me come like that, felt like I was having a prolonged orgasm" he laughs.
"I like going on top, I feel more confident now" I tell him.
"It's just you're more experienced than me and I didn't know what I was doing but now I just do what feels good" I say honestly.

"Taylor you're the best sex I've ever, ever had" he looks at me smiling.
"Honestly" he says winking at me.
"You're the only sex I've ever had" I chuckle.
He kisses me on my forehead.

We're laying together in bed and I can feel myself drifting his fingers are stroking my arm. It relaxes me and I feel so close to him. Just as I'm about to fall asleep my phone vibrates.
"Shall I ignore it ?" I whine.
"Nah check it just in case" he says.

I leave his warm embrace and grab my phone from the side. I unlock it and I have a message from Ross. Ugh, not now Ross is all I can think.
"It's Ross, it's just a text" I tell Matty openly.

"Taylor, please at least hear me out. Even if you don't talk to me after. Would it be okay to meet up somewhere I'll get you lunch. I just want to talk".

That's piqued my interest.
I text back straight away, "Yeah sure Sunday?"
Then I turn my phone off and put it away.
Perhaps I should have consulted Matty, but I figure I'm Ross' friend and I can see my friends to talk. I don't need to ask for permission right?

"Did you guys argue earlier" he asks me.
"Nope, Jay was being a dickhead as per normal. He mentioned that Ross and Jen were going home together. And then Ross tried to defend himself so I shut down the whole conversation" I tell him.
"Right well he's clearly not with her if he's texting you" Matty says.
"Don't care Matty I'm with you. To be honest I wouldn't normally look at my phone at all. But I was worried it was Rhea or Rachel and they needed help or some shit" I tell him.
He smiles.
"He messaged asking if I could meet up for a chat, that's alright right? I hope that's okay with you." I half ask.
"Of course babe, you two are friends" Matty asks
He is so mature. I briefly wonder what I would say if Rach asked him to meet up for a chat. Would I be so easy going?
"Just not tomorrow right because I have plans which involve you and me being alone" he smiles.
"For the whole day and night" he laughs.

"Nope Sunday. Ohh I'm excited" I tell him
Sorted. I'm proud of us, discussing things and not bickering. He's not an arguer, ever, I love that about him.

I hug him tighter and he rotates onto his side facing me. His arms are wrapped around me. He kisses me lightly.
"We've got to plan to see your mum again soon" I say half asleep.
"Try and get some sleep babe" he tells me smiling.
"I love you" he adds.
"I love you Matty" I tell him feeling annoyed that he always manages to say it first.