Chapter 76-luckiest man

***Matty's POV***

I wake up the next morning, Taylor draped around me. I gaze over her and think myself the luckiest man alive. She's carrying part of me, part of us combined. Inside of her perfect womb her body is making what will become our baby. I stroke her hair back smiling at her.

My hand travels down her body. Over her chest resting on her belly.
I need to make some plans for our future. And when we can safely tell my mum I will do just that.

"Matty" she says.
I smile at her as she opens her eyes.

"Yes my darling" I say rubbing her tummy. I can't help it, I love her so much.

"I was just checking you were here" she chuckles.

I kiss her pulling her closer to me. She kisses me eagerly. Her leg goes over my thigh and I lightly push her onto her back and climb on top holding my body weight entirely.

I kiss her slowly and her tongue goes in and out of my mouth. She smiles.
"I want you" she says and that's all it takes really for her to turn me on.

She sleeps naked and so do I. I ease inside of her and she gasps, sighing and saying my name. I slowly pulse inside of her. Her hands stay on my lower back pulling me into her.
Our sex life, although it has always been passionate, has deepened for me. I feel so connected to her on every single level.

She opens her legs more and I slowly move in and out of her. She moans underneath me her hands rubbing my back.
"I love you so much baby" she tells me hands brushing up and down my back.

"I love you too" I tell her kissing her.

Her breathing changes and I can tell she's close. I can feel how turned on she is. She kisses my neck slowly and whispers in my ear how much she loves me. It makes me so turned on, to feel her and how wet she is and having her love me back so completely.

She's orgasming underneath me and I'm all consumed by how it feels. Having the most beautiful women ever, at your mercy like that is quite something. I come with her thrusting slowly into her as she whispers to me that she needs me and loves me.

"I can't believe we're like three weeks pregnant" she says smiling at me.

"We did have a lot of unprotected sex" I say smiling at her.
I'm going to buy her vitamins tonight when she's studying with Ross at Jay's.

I spoke with Ross after the party at his house. He told me a lot some of which I already knew, he's still in love with her. She saved his life and that's intensified that feeling for him. He thinks that she is in love with him, he told her before the accident and she pushed him out. She said it wasn't possible for them to be together. He told me that he accepts that she is with me, but he loves her and will always be there for her no matter what. I just listened to him, he needed to get it out. He doesn't want our friendship to be affected by it. Nor do I, I like Ross and I feel like we've become closer as mates since the accident. I know he looks at her all the time, he's trying though to stop doing that around me. He doesn't realise how serious me and Tay are though and that she's carrying my whole life.

So when I think of her at Jay's, with two guys that are attracted to her, yes I get jealous but I understand that forbidding her will only make it worse. It will make me look possessive and like I ultimately do not trust her even though she's pregnant with my child.

So I will make myself busy while she's there getting prenatal vitamins and concentrating on that aspect of my life.

When we head to uni, she's wearing a black leotard and skirt and boots with her little leather jacket. She looks perfect, I smile at her as she walks off to psychology her longhair down her waist.

I head off to art to work on my exhibit. I smoke a rollie, I don't even crave them so much anymore. But I have the occasional smoke when she's not around. I'll see her at lunch before she goes to Jay's later.

***Jays POV***

Im sitting, with Jane. We changed seats at my request. We're no longer at the front, who sits at the front? We're at the very back. Taylor just walks past me unaware, she was looking at me in the library and seeing her laughing again rather than being angry with me was important.

I get why she's angry, a couple months back I might have just shrugged that off and told her to get over herself. But it is wrong, I did not plan any of it. I did try to not look. I am a man though and I was already turned on. Hearing Taylor moan and literally ask to be fucked, that was really hot. He's very lucky. What I would do to have her. When I did glance over because she was talking and it distracted me, like it always does when she says anything, her hands were between her legs, her back arched. I couldn't believe how bad she was being.

"Wanna get lunch together" Jane asks.
Pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Sure" I say.
She smiles at me. Follows my eye-line to Taylor and sighs. I lean back and put my arm around her shoulder. We've had sex so many times now, is it bad that I still zone out from her every time.
Taylor's body is perfect, her breasts and nipples and her streamline waist. I want her. I want her at every moment when I'm not with her. I'm pretty angry with her too, why did she have to be there? I honestly don't think I'll ever be able to forget seeing her naked. I've never felt like I can't move on from a girl before. Why does she have to be such an exception.

Ross is trying everything he can to keep physical contact with Taylor. He doesn't want to lose her. I can see him hold onto her hand from here. He's enabling her to have it both ways. He will get hurt. And it will be his own fault.

I can't wait to show her my place later. She's that kind of girl, she likes analysing guys from what they do, where they live, what they like, their interests. Jane will be there, I need Tay to see that I'm not just fucking Jane. Even though I am.

It's like Rach all over again, but worse. This girl likes me I know that. She wants to be around me all the time, it's difficult to not say Taylor's name in bed when all I do is think about her and close my eyes. Wishing I could open them and she would be underneath me. I know I've got to stop, I've got to move on from it. It's actually getting me down, she doesn't see me in that way, she doesn't like me. Has no respect for me, doesn't think I'm worth the time even.

I gaze down at her now concentrating on the lecture. We're already near the end, I'm seriously going to have to flunk this test, I can't even listen without thinking about how she's in the same room as me. And I still can't touch her. Her hips and her smooth skin. I want to kiss it all. I have never ever come so quickly as I did when I just saw her laying naked on the other bed. She's out of this world. And naughty as fuck getting on her knees in somebody else's house, and sucking him off like that. No wonder he lets her get away with so much.

Tonight I'm gonna have to try to focus on Jane, I will touch her and kiss her and be all over her. I need to send a bit of a message. Show her that I've got a girlfriend.