Chapter 57- the world

***Taylor's POV***

Matty and I spend the entire day together, just us. We both leave our phones on silent too.

We do some boring stuff which with him isn't boring at all. We get our food shopping, I drag him around the clothes and makeup aisle to refresh my makeup bag. I buy myself a few new pairs of black tight trousers to wear to uni with my leotards. And a short skirt and shirt to look smart in.
I need to get excited for uni tomorrow, so that I don't bottle it. And I decide a pale pink blouse and short black skirt will do that for me. I'm going to wear it with my high ankle boots. I have psychology tomorrow and that's it. Then I am finally going into the gym. That will help me feel in control.

I get us lots of food, and top up all of our toiletries. I buy the ingredients for curry and tell him I'm making it tonight, we even buy a few bottles of wine. Rach emptied my stash. I'm not sure how though in such a short space of time.
Matty insists on loading everything into the car while I sit in the passenger seat. It's snowing and it's cold. He gets in the car and turns the heater on high. 

On the drive back, it's almost 5. We woke up so late, and left the house much later than normal. He drives slowly, yawning. He puts his fog lights on.
"Did you sleep" I ask.

"Nah I was making sure that you didn't I dunno choke or stop breathing" he says watching the road.

"You were that worried?" I ask.

"Babe you're the love of my life and when you suddenly tripped out I decided it wasn't normal and that I needed to monitor your pulse and breathing all night" he says laughing.

I brush his thigh and gently squeeze it.
"You're the love of my life too, Matty" I tell him.
It's dark but I can sense his smile.

Marty unpacks the shopping and I organise it in the kitchen. When we're finished I have a shower and put his clothes back on rather than my own. I hang up my outfit for tomorrow and let my hair dry wavey.

I head to the kitchen to make that curry. As I walk past the sofa he's asleep in front of the fire and I can't help but to smile at him.
I don't wake him, I'll wake him with food later.

I put the radio on and start cooking. I'm not drinking tonight I've decided to get it out of my system. I wait for the meat to brown and check my phone, finally.
I have a few texts. Jay, Jay and Jay again.
First one is an apology, confirming what I thought that he didn't know it was laced. And just asking if I was alright.
Second was sent four hours later, explaining that he was a dick last night and that it's all good to just forget about everything if I want too.
Third one was sent twenty minutes ago. It says "hey I'm sorry, please don't ignore me". I text him back telling him I understand and that I will forget about it all and not mention it again.

I laugh at him, being insecure. I mean why is he so worried about me not talking to him. I assume he's with Rach, they were dancing all over each other last night when we left. He was kissing her and touching her and that's okay. It's normal they are together.

He does that with girls, he's just a flirt and over affectionate. My phone buzzes as I stir the rice. It's a call from him. I'm shocked. I turn the music up slightly and push the kitchen door shut quietly. I continue cooking and answer.
"Hey" I say quietly.

"Hey, are you really okay?" He asks concerned. I've not spoken to him on the phone before. He breathes out a sigh of relief.

"Yes I'm fine. Jay, are you okay?" I laugh.