Chapter 88- so sexy

***Jays POV***

I watch her walk into the flat and it's like the moment I've been waiting for is finally here. Minus the fact that Ross is on his way over.

She confidently heads into the kitchen and starts getting stuff ready to cook. I sit on the stool on the kitchen island and I watch her move around my kitchen.

"Hey you can do the chopping" she says smiling at me.

She passes me an onion and smiles.

"You just wanna see me cry" I laugh.

She smiles at me and puts the meet in the pan. She faces me and watches me chop and suddenly I feel self conscious.

"Is this okay?" I say to her.

"Yes good" she laughs.

She checks her phone and tells me that Ross has left uni now. I sigh, not long until I have to share her again.

She takes my chopped onion and puts it in the pan. The rice is on too. She puts the naans in the oven to put on later.

"That's it for now" she says after she's added all of the ingredients and placed a lid on top.

I smile at her.

"Your dancing is insane by the way, it's clear you're the best dancer" I say and I sit down on a stool.

She sits on the stool next to me and sips her Diet Coke.

"Thanks Jay" she smiles

"When did you start?" I ask intrigued.

"Young, maybe 5" she laughs

"Wow. That says it all" I say.

I walk towards my bedroom and pull off my shirt just before I get through the doorway and out of her sight. I know she's watching me. I take off my jeans and belt and grab some sweatpants and a clean shirt.

I return and she's looking down at the floor. She's wearing a dress that hugs her body in the best way. I just want to touch her and kiss her all over.
She stands up and I head over to the stool and sit down. She stirs the food.

"It's nearly there babe" she says. There's nothing I wouldn't do to have her here all the time.

"It smells amazing you're great at this" I compliment.

She smiles.
"I think you're going to like it" she chuckles.

I watch her some more. She checks on it one more time and then she strolls over to me. She's so sexy without ever even trying. I bite my lip watching her.

"I think I like you a lot" I stutter and she smiles at me.

"Why" she asks.

She stands in front of me. And I brush her waist with my hand I can't help it. She takes my hand and stops it.

"I'm beginning to think you like me telling you about all of the reasons I'm in love with you" I say.

"Your hair, your face and skin. Your beautiful blue eyes. Your voice and the way you sound especially when you're feeling sexy and turned on..." I tell her and she blushes.

"The way your cheeks flush when you're embarrassed and beyond everything the way you bite your lips." I say.

She smiles at me, stuck for what to say.

"Okay, before Ross comes off the record, let me kiss you. I won't tell anybody. Only we need to know. Just come a little bit closer to me" I say brushing her hand and arm. She yields to me.

"We've kissed before, and I didn't tell a soul. I won't now. I promise you" I tell her.

I seize the moment and place my lips on hers. Perfection.

She kisses me back and moans against my lips as I put my tongue in her mouth. I bite her lip a little and she gasps.
"Taylor" I say and she quivers as I touch her neck with my hand. I feel down her back and over her bum. Pulling her into me.

"The food" she says quietly.

I pull her onto my lap on the stool. I've wanted her for so long.

She breaks away from the kiss.
"You're naughty, do you want dinner or not?" She asks and I'm so turned on. She's sitting in my lap and I need her.

She slides off of me and walks over to the pan.

"It's ready, wanna try" she says calling me over. I walk up behind her, she spoons some into my mouth after blowing on it.

"Mmm fuck me that's incredible" I say meaning it
"Where did you learn to cook like that" I ask her.

"'My mum" she laughs.

"Okay go sit and I'll bring it all over." She says. I disobey her.

"Shit I forgot to turn the naans on" she laughs turning the oven on.

"I love you" I say to her. She stops what she's doing and turns to face me incredulous.

She turns the hob off.
"What Jay ?" She asks quietly

"I'm in love with you, I've tried telling you over and over. I want you in every way possible" I say to her.

"You don't Jay. You just want to get with me" she says brushing it off.

"Please just listen to me" I say.
"If there wasn't anybody else you know we would be together" I tell her.

She smiles at me and passes me a plate of food.

"Not right now babe. I can't do this right now" she says.

"Okay, but just know that I am in love with you. Completely" I say feeling like Ross.

She takes the other plates over to the table. The door buzzes I sigh resigned to having to share her. I think about us eating dinner together and then me taking her to bed and making love to her all night long. And then I return to reality and I go to let him in.