Chapter 6 - multiple times

***Taylor's POV***

We wake up together the next morning, it's raining outside and I am in Matty's arms. He smiles sleepily as my alarm goes off.
"10 more minutes, I can drive really well" he protests. He smiles as I snooze the alarm and turn back round to face him. We both sleep naked now, he keeps me warm.

I showered last night, so at least I only have to brush my teeth and have a quick wash before leaving.
"How will I ever leave this bed with you here" he sighs.
I chuckle putting my hands on him.
"Babe turn around for me ?" He says suddenly having an idea.
I do as he says, he is now spooning me.
He moves my thigh slightly.
And slowly he eases inside of me. He is propped up on his elbow caressing me from behind.

He rests his hand on my hip and he is thrusting into me.
I must be moaning because he says "that good babe?" Hoarsely.
"Mmm definitely, so good" I tell him. He feels so close to me and it's so intimate.

He slowly inches in and out of me.
"Taylor, you're so beautiful" he tells me rubbing my hip with his hand.
"I love you baby, so much" he says into my ear.

He's always great at sex, he has much more experience than me. As cliche as it sounds it always feels like he's making love to me, he appreciates my body, worships it even. It works well for us not using a condom too, we both are free from STI's and I'm on the pill.

He moves his hand from my hip and down to my clit where he starts rubbing me. The sensation is unbelievable. It doesn't take long for me to reach my climax and he follows soon after.
He stays behind me kissing my neck and cupping my breasts afterwards.
"God, I'm in love with you" he tells me.
"I'm in love with you too Matty" I tell him.

Whilst hugging him in bed I realise my alarm didn't go off again and now we only have half an hour to get ready. He laughs telling me that's plenty of time. We brush our teeth together and then he goes down to make some coffee and toast. He brings it up as I'm putting on some makeup.
I thank him and I notice he's made a whole selection including jam on toast, honey on toast and chocolate spread on toast. We share the toast and then after eating we get dressed. It's a lot colder today and he wears his tight jumper and jeans and boots. He pulls his hair back and I can't help but stare at his perfection.

I'm wearing a long sleeved leotard. It is dark chocolate brown. It has a deep v back. It has support so I skip wearing a bra it would only show my straps anyways. I put on my leather skirt I'm already wearing dance tights. I plan on wearing my heeled boots and my long maroon coat. I turn around to see Matty staring at me eyes boggling and I chuckle realising that we are wearing wearing the same colour top.
"That is ugh, wow Taylor what do you wear with that when you're in dance" he asks.
"Like dance shorts or a dance skirt" I reply.
"I would love to see that" he says working his hands through his hair.
I smile and explain to him I'm going to take my gym gear with me for a workout at the end of the day. I pack my shower stuff planning on having a shower after my workout.

We leave together and he carries my gym bag to the car. Once we park up we kiss in the car and he heads to his lecture and I walk off to psychology. I'm not late, I tell myself more like dead on time. I walk into the lecture theatre and spot Ross he's saved a seat next to him where we were yesterday. He smiles when he sees me and I go and sit with him and Jay. So much for not sitting with him today. There aren't any other seats I tell myself, apart from at the very back of the hall. And who wants to sit there?

Just as I'm setup the chatter dies down and the lecture begins. Ross looks down at me mouthing 'you all good?'. I whisper to him yes and he smiles. I love how happy he is just to be in my company.

I've got my tablet today and my psychology notebook and my phone is on the side. It illuminates, it's still on silent. I quickly see that I've got a message from Matty saying "that's was a really good morning, possibly one of my favourites. See you after dance again?".
I notice Jay glancing at the message. Good, I think to myself that should give him something to think about.
I grab my phone and quickly reply to him.

I shrug my coat off as I'm feeling warm. And attempt to get lost in todays lecture. I feel Jays eyes on me, but I refuse to let him know I know or even care for that matter.

Before I know it we are at the half time break.
"So you were late this morning" Jay says.
"How non-conformist of you" he adds.
"I was not late I was dead on time." I tell him.
"And before you ask it is none of your business" I say looking at him. Finally. He's grinning.

His blonde hair is scraped back making him look rugged and intense. He's wearing a black jumper and grey jeans he looks edgy. His jumper sort of reveals the indentation of his nipple ring. He's sitting with one leg crossed over his knee.
I need to look away.
Why is it that he must be so darn attractive?
And annoying? And petulant? And ignorant? I remind myself.

"Were you early?" I ask him. Why am I talking to him?
"None of your business" he says.
Oh so we're sulking now.
"He was here before me." Ross says. Smirking at me.
I turn to face Ross. "How are you, Ross ?" I ask him. At least I can talk to him. Like a normal human being.
"I'm all good, Tay" he says playing along.
"He should be" Jay laughs.
What does that even mean?
Ignore him, I tell myself.
"Nice top again, babe" Jay says eyeing me, lingering on my waist.

He really knows what to say to get a reaction from me. It is infuriating. He smiles at me, watching my curious expression.
"What?" I ask him.
"You look beautiful especially when you're caught off guard" he says genuinely.
I'm shocked and he laughs. I look away.
"If what Ross over there was doing last night doesn't make a guy happy, I don't know what will?" He says, he just can't help himself. Talking to him is like a whirlwind, first he teases and then he shocks and then he flatters you. Exhausting, and exasperating.

"Sounds like you had a good night" I say noncommittal looking to the front. That seat at the back is looking super appealing right now.
"You can say that again. Shame I kind of was missing Jen. Just a little, I was wondering if she would let me go for another ride" Jay smirks.
"Poor Brad eh?" He adds. He is smirking and shooting glances at Ross whose smile has long gone.

None of my business who Ross gets with. I have no claim on him. Anymore. However Jen? The fuck. I mean she's a bitch, she caused me so much pain. I can't imagine how, she was literally with Brad yesterday.
"How many times is it now, Ross?" He teases him
"Fuck off man" he finally says.
Jay laughs "don't worry I don't want her back"
"Not now she's seemingly doing both of you" he says.
"Are you done?" I ask him.
"Not even started" he says.

Thankfully the lecture begins again. I plan on escaping this situation straight away at the end. I will not look at Ross, not at all. He is my friend, he witnessed mine and Jen's fighting. He himself told me she was a bitch. He stood up for me against her. However he is not mine, it's none of my business but it hurts that he did it with her. Multiple times?