Chapter 27- 5 years, 10 years

***Taylor's POV***

Waking up naked next to Matty is my favourite thing to do ever. I always find him sprawled out holding onto me. His arms going around my waist.
I love him irrevocably.

I find myself wanting to know more about him and I'm going to make that my next goal. I do know him inside out but I mean the details; where exactly he grew up, his dad which is a big question mark, when did his dad leave him and where did he go? I've never met his biological father. He's never mentioned what happened. I just want to know him. Extensively. However I'm going to have to tread carefully.

I lean over to the drawer and retrieve my contraceptive pills. I sit up slightly and looking at the foils realise they're all gone. I must have been thinking so much yesterday about the party that I forgot to order more. It's not a big deal I tell myself.
I fish out my phone and turn it on.
"Baby you okay?" He says.
"Yes sleep, I'm fine" I reassure him.
I have an alarm set to take my pill at the same time each day.

I manage to ignore my messages and load up the ordering website. I order a repeat prescription to be sent home within 3 working days, they should come Tuesday or Wednesday. The order has a warning saying if you miss pills you must use other means of contraception in the meantime. I guess a lot of women forget to order replacements on time.

"Mmm baby what are you doing" Matty says.
"I forgot to order pills and I'm out" I tell him.
I half expect him to be annoyed.
"So I'm ordering a repeat prescription but it will take a few days" I explain.

I place my phone back ignoring messages from both Ross and Jay.
He faces me in bed, he looks sleepy. I smile, he looks so cute, I love him sleepy.
"Babe you don't have to, Maybe it's a sign or some shit" he says.
I laugh out loud.
"Matty no this is just me forgetting important shit. Which further proves I'm not ready to have another human to look after." I chuckle.
He just pulls me into him smiling. He's irresistible.
His arms go around my waist.

"Can you imagine it, like one day maybe?" He says. He glances down at my tummy.
I swallow, another relationship checkpoint.
Talking about babies. That's big.
"I can imagine it...With you. I already know that you would be a great parent. I already contemplated having one with you remember" I tell him. Before university we had unintentional unprotected sex once, and after lots of deliberation I decided to take emergency contraception.

"But is it something that you would want for yourself?" He asks.
"I've always known I wanted to be a mum yeah, I always thought that would happen for me. And maybe in time that's something we can have together" I tell him. He kisses me.

"What about you" I ask him
"I didn't really have a father figure for a while in my life. I had huge respect for my mum. For going it alone. I would always try to avoid thinking about my future, before now. So I guess I never really thought about what that would look like. I always lived in the present" he tells me.
"And now a lot of things have changed for me with you around. I think about things like where we could be in 5 years, 10 years even" he smiles.
That just makes me unbelievably happy.

"And what do you see, Matty" I ask him smiling.
We're laying in bed his arms encircle me as he faces me.
"Okay five years that makes us like 24, we're happily together. Enjoying our lives, we've done a bit of travelling seen a few countries together. And one night I propose to you, in a romantic way hopefully, and you say yes. I get to spoil you with an amazing and special engagement ring" he laughs.
I can't help but chuckle along with him.

"Okay what about 10 years" I ask.
"Ten years and we'll nearly be 30. We will already have one child and you'll be pregnant with our second. I'll be working and you'll be on maternity leave, I'll kiss you every night and rub your belly. I'll feel our unborn baby kicking back at me. I'll be putting our first child to bed every night and cooking everybody dinner because you'll have taught me how to cook by then" he says.

Wow he has thought about this, hasn't he?
"That sounds perfect Matty, like a dream" I tell him
"I can make that our reality Tay, I promise I will do all that I can to make you happy" he says smiling.
And what else could I ever want?

"I love you" I tell him.
"And Matty that doesn't even cut it. You make me happy, I wish it could be just me and you all the time. I love you so much I want you to myself. Forever." I tell him.
"Thinking about having all of these things with you makes me feel impatient, and I want it all now" I laugh.

He kisses me urgently.
After a few minutes he pulls away.
"I want you to myself forever too Tay. More than you could ever imagine" he says.

"Where are you taking me today?" I ask him smiling.
"Oh now that's something I will not tell you" he chuckles.
"Ahhh worth a try. Right imma shower and then get ready" I announce smiling.
"Can I come with you" he asks.
The prospect of Matty in the shower with me naked is something I cannot refuse.
"I was planning on it" I say.