Chapter 92- casually kissing

Jay walks straight up to me and instead of opening his mouth and saying something incredibly stupid he just wraps his arms around me. He doesn't talk he just hugs me. I rest my head on his chest. A few stray tears escape my eyes.

He strokes my hair and down my back. I lift my head and look at him.
"We have to stop meeting like this in this field" he smirks.
"Okay"
I laugh.
"What did she say" I ask.

"Ugh she said she was sorry, thought we had something and could we try again" he sighs.

"That's interesting" I say.

"I said no, I'll be honest it didn't mean anything to me at all" he says.

"So charming" I laugh.
"Wanna walk to dance ?" I ask.

We walk to dance and I feel okay, not normal but okay overall. He puts his arm briefly around me and I feel comforted by the gesture. Once we're in the studio, I look over my maroon outfit considering how I'm going to wear that in front of everybody next week. He tries to look away but can't help himself. I smirk at him.
"You look good in everything you wear" he says.

"So do you Jay" I laugh as Emily approaches us and he sighs exasperated.

"Never can I just be alone with you" he mutters. He sighs eyeing my lips.

"Jay how are you doing" she says as I turn around and fiddle with my costume.

I pull my jumper off, I'm wearing a thin cami top underneath so I'm still clothed, I've got a dance skirt on already. I take the maroon bralet off of the hanger and place it over my cami top.
Jay is watching me whilst talking to Emily who is desperately trying to catch his eye.

I pull my cami top down underneath to take it off. I eye it in the mirror and it looks hot. Better than I expected. I smile for the first time today. I walk away from both of them and grab my chair to dance with. I head over to the music system and set it up well aware that he is watching my every single step.

I begin dancing it's what I came here to do. And I pretend that Emily is not staring me out thinking how fucking dare she in her head. Jay pulls up a chair and sits down. Captivated.

It's a sexy dance, it requires a lot of confidence and I actually figure doing it in front of Jay is the best way to get over the anxiety I feel doing it. I finish and walk over to the music and turn it off.

"You still need to teach me the end" Emily says.

"Tomorrow" I say to her feeling confident. I unzip the bralet and walk to the side near Jay. I take it off and now I'm just in my bra facing the wall. I slip my cami over the top and hang the bralet back up.

"What have you got next" she asks

"Psychology test" I say feeling better about my whole life. Jay bites his lip and follows me out.

We walk back through the field way. We get half way before he breaks the silence.
"Taylor that was not fair" he says grasping my hand.

He pulls me to face him.

"What?" I say innocently.

"The private show, the outfit. Showing me your bra" he says sighing.

"That was not a private show! If you want one ask. You've seen me naked how can a bra affect you" I say shocked.

He suddenly lifts my chin up to his face.
"I would do anything for a private show" he says.
"Your body is the best I have ever seen in my entire life" he stares into my eyes.

He closes the distance between us and he's kissing me before I know it.
I pull away.

"We have to stop casually kissing like that" I say to him.

"Okay" he says smiling.
"How are you by the way, seeing you cry and not be able to openly kiss you and hug you is really fucking difficult for me" he says

"I'm okay" I reply smiling at him.

"Please can I help you, let's do something later" he suggests
"What!" He says seeing my shocked expression.
"You're not married you can leave the house!" He laughs.

"Like what?" I laugh.

"We could go out, eat watch a movie" he says.
"You can even invite the others" he says putting his hands up.

"Okay" I say and smile. He's being so nice to me.

"Let's go and tell everybody" I say to him.

We walk back to the canteen and he passes me a cigarette to smoke on the way.
When we arrive Rach eyes Jay suspiciously like she wants to throw a dagger at him.
"Guys we had an idea, do you all want to go out for a meal and movie tonight" I ask everyone.

"We could grab pizza and have a drink and then watch the new scary movie" Jay says.

"I'm in" Matty smiles at me.

"Yeah me too" Ross agrees.

"Can Malachi and I come" Rhea says and I smile warmly at her.
"Yes definitely" I say.

"Rach and I will come" Brad says.

"The film is at half 8" Jay says checking his phone.

"Cool meet for dinner for half 6 then?" Matty says.

Everybody agrees to meet in town and by then it's time to go to our psychology test.
I feel more positive just knowing I have something to be doing later.
I briefly smile over at Jay who is looking at his phone.

Matty and I begin walking. He holds my hand and I smile at him. For the first time in ages. He smiles back and hands me a cigarette to smoke on the way.