Chapter 5- She's always taking my clothes back off.

***Matty's POV***

Day one of university done. I've never been academic. I've always got on okay at school but I'm not a smart prick like Ross or Ryan. Surprised I actually managed to enjoy myself through all of my classes today.

Taylor has changed so many things for me. When she's not around I find myself thinking about her and what she might think or say about stuff. I think it's fair to say I think about her constantly.

The door knocks and I realise it's our Chinese. She's snuggled up on the sofa, I lit the fire earlier because I know how much she likes it. I get up to retrieve our dinner. I set hers down on the coffee table, we really are slumming it today and not even leaving the sofa to eat.

I come and sit next to her and she leans her back against me. She always makes me feel so wanted and loved. I just hope I make her feel just as secure in our relationship.

Jay is bugging me. I know he has access to her at times when I'm not there. And I know that sounds controlling. But he's so manipulative, he will do almost anything to get what he wants from a girl. He definitely sees it all as some sort of prize to win. I marvel at how the tables have turned. I suddenly feel like I'm Ross, getting annoyed at guys for playing her.

He's another one. Still a bit of a problem. He fucking loves her. Not as much as I do. Only he doesn't see it that way of course. We're friends, I would even say I have my old buddy back but I'm still just slightly wary of him pulling moves on her again. Now that he's got all of those opportunities alone with her.
I'm in love yes, but I'm not stupid I see the way he looks at her. I see him watching her the way I normally would. And I can see her doing all that she can to make him comfortable. She's too nice. She won't ever tell him to fuck off and he knows that.

I'm winding myself up again. I look down at her sprawled out on our sofa in our place. Her bare legs crossed over one another, wearing my clothes.
All day I've had to put up with them watching her, looking at her and no doubt thinking about what they would do with her. But now she is here and she is mine.

I briefly think about the freshers party on Friday. It looks like we're going, there is not a chance I am leaving her to go on her own. With Jay and Ross there especially.
She glances up at me.
Seeing my concern she turns to face me.
"You okay babe" she asks sweetly. I cannot tell her I'm worried about any of this. She will think I'm crazy and possessive.
I smile at her and pull her to sitting on top of me.

"Are you looking forward to tomorrow" I ask her deflecting.
"Yeah, my favourite part is going in with you" she laughs.
"Oh really" I tease her. I love it, she gets so cute when I say shit like that.
"Mmhmm" she says and then kisses me long and deep.
She starts moving her hips on top of me, she's so ready all the time and it turns me on. I want her all of the time. How is that even possible. She eases all of my tensions away just sitting there and grinding on me like that. I run my hand down her hair which flows all the way down her back. She's perfection.

"You keep that up then I'm gonna have to" I start and she shh's me.
She pulls at my jeans. I don't know why I even bother getting dressed. She's always taking my clothes back off.
She stands up pulling my jeans off. She's not wearing anything at all under my T-shirt. She climbs back on top of me and I bite my lip.

"Fuck" I say as she works her hips on top of me.
Shes really good on top, I can't take my eyes off of her and she knows it. We both climax quickly. I hold her into me as I come, I want all of her so much. I know she's on the pill but I really wouldn't mind if she wasn't.

She's still on top of me and I'm stroking her hair away from her face. Her phone illuminates next to us on the sofa.
"It's Jay" she tells me honestly.
I'm about to say what the fuck.
But instead I come out with "what's he want babe?" Like it's totally reasonable for him to be texting my girl.
What is she doing to me?

"He's going on about psychology. I'm beginning to think he's more interested in where I'm going to sit rather than the lecture" she says uncomfortably.
"What do you mean ?" I ask.
"Well Ross and I sat with him today he saved us a seat" she's saying. See point proven she is too nice.
"And he's suggesting we make a thing of it" she tells me checking his message.
Ohh be careful. Do not tell her what to do or think. Consider her. Honestly I think I've got to come out with it.

"I think he may have a thing for you" I say holding onto her.
"He looks at you, all the time. And he's attracted to you, but to be fair who isn't" I tell her.
"Is that what you were worried about before" she asks me. I'm going to need to do something to busy myself, clean up the Chinese which is sprawled all over the coffee table? I roll a cigarette.

"Babe, I'm just saying you're attractive. Very hot and beautiful in fact. And you're talented. He probably just wants to sit with you because he likes you" I say keep it about the facts.
We light up.
"I don't think I'm going to sit with him tomorrow. He's annoying. How about you? Anyone in your lectures that have annoyed you already?" She says
She's fishing. I however don't notice other girls at all. I think they still notice me a little but I'm not interested, I've got everything in her.
"No babe, I'm not a magnet like you" I tease her.
"Not seen how many girls look at you?" She says, teasing me back.
"No because I'm usually looking at you" I reply.

We finish our smokes. And clear up the takeaway. 
I've decided when to give her my picture. It's got to be a special moment, and maybe that will stop her from talking about Jay.