Chapter 58- thats why I dont leave on time

We wake up in the morning wrapped around each other in our bed, in our place. I open my eyes and kiss him lightly on his lips. He kisses me his arms feeling his way through my body.
"I love waking up to you" he says softly.

I put my hands on him. Cupping his balls and stroking his cock.
"Taylor" he moans and I smile.
His hands find there own way between my legs and he strokes me there. I open my legs for him.

He climbs on top of me telling me I'm insatiable with a huge grin on his face. When he pushes his way inside of me he feels so familiar. I arch my hips to him already feeling really wet and turned on.
He stays still for a minute and I moan underneath him moving my hips up to meet him.
"You want me to fuck you hard Taylor or softly" he asks in my ear.

"Hard" I whisper to him.

He practically growls in my ear and gets to work.
He thrusts into me forcefully, his hands clasp mine above my head. He kisses my lips as he's ploughing into me.

"You're all mine Taylor, I love you so much" he says in my ear.
"I'm all yours Matty." I tell him.
"I love you" I say kissing him.

"Fuck Tay" he smiles
"I'm already nearly there" he tells me
"You turn me on so much" he adds

I reach my climax whilst he's talking to me. It really turns him on, I can tell. When I come saying his name it's like he can't help himself and he comes inside me. Holding me in place.

Before climbing off of me he kisses down my body lingering on my tummy. I smile at him and he chuckles.
"It's not that quick, my love" I tell him laughing.

He climbs off of me and pulls me into him.
"I know, I know" he says sighing.

"You're really into the idea of it though aren't you?" I say smiling.

"How can you tell?" He laughs.
"I mean we would be fine, we have this place. And I know you are the only person I ever want to have any kind of life with" he says looking at me in bed.
"How are you feeling about it?" He asks.

"I didn't think I would say this but..." I take his hand and put it on my tummy.
"But now it's an option I feel like I want it more than anything, with you" I say smiling.
He kisses me passionately.

After that I get ready curling my hair a bit and putting on my new makeup. I wear my new mini skirt, tights and pale pink shirt. Matty sits on the bed watching me dress smiling approvingly. He's wearing a black t shirt and jumper, and his grey jeans. His hair is pushed back and he looks like a model. I sigh. No wonder all the girls know his name.

"I'm so lucky" I say looking at him. I wrap his hair around my fingers leaning into him a little.

"Mmm so am I" he pulls my hips towards him. He kisses my waist again and I smile.

"Want pancakes?" He asks head still resting on my waist.

"Of course" I laugh.

Matty makes us some pancakes, and we eat together before leaving for university. When we head out to the car it's snowing and I wrap myself in my scarf and leather jacket. He puts the heater on full and the music on low. I smile over at him. He's driving with one hand on me and the other on the wheel.

He drives slow because of the snow but we get to uni just fine and on time.
"I'm walking you to psychology" he says when he parks up.

"Okay" I chuckle.

We head to the lecture room and I'm relieved that Jay isn't waiting outside for me. I could do without the tension. Inevitably Matty's still not happy with him.
He kisses me passionately at the door, I get lost in him. My hands on his arms. I kiss him back fully.
Somebody clears his throat to the side of us.
It's Jay of course.
"You're gonna make her late" he laughs