Chapter 86- cheeky

Jay doesn't message me back, I don't know if he's coming or not. Ross sends me a pic of his books and asks which ones he should bring with him. I message him back and ask him what he wants to drink when he's here.

Myself and Matty did end up having sex in the kitchen again. He held me against the wall as the pasta was boiling over in the pan. It never fails to impress me how he can do it standing up whilst holding me in place. Skills.

After eating we head up for an early night. I lay in bed next to him feeling his arms around me. I can't help but think about what Jays problem might be. He usually messages me back, he usually has a joke with me. He's acting strange and I just hope he's okay.
Matty sleeps first for once and I rub his back. I hear my phone go off, it's a message.

I turn and retrieve my phone.
"You two are squares, I'll be there" he has replied. I smile, I can't help it.

"Great, do you like curry?" I ask. Waiting for him to reply.

"Love it I know some great takeout places" he sends back.

"I'll cook" I send smiling.

"Ohh now I'm definitely glad I said yes" he texts.
"Wish I could call you" he adds. Confusing guy that he is.

"I thought you said you wouldn't anymore" I reply.

"Yeah I was being dramatic." He replies.

"Well I'm glad you can make it" I say back.

"I'm glad you invited me" he says
"If I invited you over to study without Ross would you come?" He says cheekily.

"To study ? Yes, not to live out anybodies fantasies" I message back.

"Oh yeah I forgot about your dream" he sends with a winky face.

"See you tomorrow" I say back.

"Good night" he replies.

I smile holding onto my phone. It illuminates again and I see another message.
"Can I tell you something" from Jay.

"Go ahead" I say back.

"You're the best friend I've ever had" he messages.

"How so" I reply.

"You always do the right thing, you stand up for me. Include me and all that shit and you make me food. You made me come down the phone" he says.

"Did you babe?" I ask intrigued. I didn't realise he was getting quite as much out of it as I was.

"I told you, you drove me insane" he replies.
"I did not intend on that at all by the way" he says.

"Now I know why you can't look at me" I send back.

"The problem entirely is that I can't stop looking at you" he sends.
"Or stop thinking about it" he adds.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself" I reply.
"You caught me off guard, I was already busy" I add.

"How did I manage to catch you busy doing that of all things" he messages back.
"Can't we just do it together next time" he sends a winky face

"Good night, Jay" I reply.

"Good night babe" he sends back.

I smile and put my phone on the side intending to leave that conversation there. The problem is, when I met Jay I was already with Matty. And maybe had I not have already been with him we may have hit it off and tried to be together in some way shape or form. If I hadn't known Matty first who would I have ended up dating? We have a lot of chemistry, he aggravates me in a way that challenges me. I always denied how sexy he is, from the first time I met him. I shut him out, telling myself he's mean. He's a user and a predator. I never wanted to grant any chances.