Chapter 22 - on its way out.

***Matty's POV***

I was talking to Kim after the show, Kim loves Taylor. What a shock. What's not to love about her. I needed her advice on how I'm feeling, she smiled listening to me. I explained it all, how I feel, how it feels being with her. what I want with Tay and even the Ross problem. And she just listened to me, and I needed that. She doesn't have all the answers but she made me feel better. Feels like I'm going crazy, around her. Genuinely I have never felt this way about somebody. I bought drinks for everybody, and now I'm holding onto her as she's dancing and I'm craving her. Being alone with her, having her to myself.

She bites her lip when she moves and I want to be on top of her making love to her whilst she moans my name. She knows how much I want her. She looks up at me all innocently, I meet my lips to hers. I'm so turned on right now. Gosh the restraint I need around her.

"You wanna go soon Matty" she whispers to me.
Her hand on my neck. It's like she knows what I'm thinking. She kisses me deeply.
"Mhmm" I tell her captivated by her body.
"You okay driving?" She asks me. She kisses me again, she just can't stop.
This usually means she wants to go home, when she starts planning.
"I'm all good, don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you" I tell her.
She kisses me passionately. I bite her lip.
"Wait till we're home to kiss me like that" I tell her.
She smiles at me. I see the lust in her eyes.

She turns around so that I'm behind her. I sweep her hair over one shoulder and place my lips to her neck.
"You're so fucking sexy" I tell her.
"How I'm going to get you all the way home first, is beyond me" I tell her kissing her ear.

Jays watching her again. Especially now she's facing him. He watches her all the time and she has no idea. It really isn't like him though. To be so into a girl. What's his game? What does he want? He's got Rach again. Not a good idea if you ask me but who am I to tell them what to do. His eyes are watching my girl whilst his hands explore Rach. Dick.

I think they all argued when I went to get the drinks. It was frosty when I got back. At least they weren't hounding her or touching her. I brought Ross a drink, looked like he wanted to escape. But he stayed anyways.

I wouldn't be acting like this if I were him, I would be long gone. Not because I would be finding somebody else, but I just couldn't imagine seeing her with someone else.
I do empathise with his situation. But she's still mine.

I look down at her, her sequin bra. I want to undo her suspender belt and undress her. Even though this is an undeniably sexy outfit, it looks somehow sophisticated and classy. She looks like a model. A real model. Not like somebody trying to be a model for a night.
I fiddle with the suspender straps.
"I want you" I tell her.
"I can feel that babe" she chuckles.
"I'm sorry" I say.
"No it's turning me on" she turns to look at me.

She kisses me again. For far too long. To the point where I'm considering just picking her up and taking her to the car.
"Let me say bye to everyone" she says
Ah I knew she would insist on that.
I release her. Temporarily.

She goes to Rhea first. I made sure I didn't have a drink in the last round. I've had three drinks and I've spaced them out and I'm feeling fine. I briefly wonder what I would have been like here at this party without her. Very drunk.

They talk for a long time, and hug each other. I decide to go over and say goodbye to Malachi. I congratulate Rhea on her modelling debut and she laughs.
She says goodbye to Rach but she doesn't go over to her as Jay is there. I nod at him.
That leaves Ross. I know she's going to hug him and let him touch her. So I look away because I can't be too possessive with her. I don't want him touching her, I don't want him telling her that he loves her. But I know he does. She can stop that. Not me. It has to come from her first.

She approaches Ross. Holding his hands, oh that's new. Normally she just brings him into her personal space. She's keeping him at arms length. I inconspicuously watch.
And for the first time she just walks back to me.
I'm looking at the floor now.

"You ready" she asks smiling at me.
"Im ready babe" I tell her.
I feel so much hope that my biggest problem, my biggest threat to my relationship may just be on its way out.