Chapter 60- all the time

***Matty's POV***

I'm trying. I'm trying so hard not to think about my girl being around him. I don't blame her not even a smidge. She is literally the most beautiful girl I've ever met and I tried to keep her away from Jay for so long. I knew exactly what would happen when he saw her. I knew that he would pursue her. To be fair I thought that after all of this time he would have just tried someone else by now. Not a chance she's too special for that.
I will not lose her though.

As I pack up my books for media, and roll up a cigarette. I try not to smoke around her at the moment just in case she is pregnant. I read that coldness or drops in temperature are possible in early pregnancy and being extra emotional. And that clocked with the Ross thing and how she was cold and in a heightened emotional state. She's also really turned on all the time and that's totally a thing too. But hey who knows?

The thought of her walking around possibly holding my future is enough to make me possessive, to the extent that I want to be with her all the time.

I sit at the back of media on my own and usually they all leave me be. A figure stands in front of my desk, I take out my headphone and look up. It's blondie from the party. She's talking to me. Oh Lord, I don't have time for this.

"Hey, are you going to the party later" she asks.

"Hey ugh what's your name again?" I ask back.
She blonde, her hair has been bleached a lot, and it's turning greyish purple. Shes got really dark eyebrows and dark eyes so you would assume she had dark hair. Probably does normally.

"Rosie" she says smiling. "So are you?" She asks.

"Nope, sorry I'm busy." I tell her. And she looks wounded.

"Ah that's a shame" she replies smiling at me recovering from her embarrassment.

I smile and continue to pack up. Conversation has ended for me. She lingers and then leaves when she realises I will not be looking up and paying her anymore attention.

I walk out putting my headphones back in. I walk down to art. I look forward to art everyday. My art teacher loves my work and it's going well. I've got an exhibition that I'm involved in soon.

As I walk through the hall I keep my eyes peeled in case Taylor decides to make an appearance. I spot another annoying blonde approaching me, this time it's Rach. I stop.
"Hey" I say again taking out my headphones.

She's flustered as she organises her thoughts.
"Matty, Jay he's ugh. I wanted to warn you because I know you and Tay are I dunno serious or some shit. I know you love her. But Jay he's obsessed with her" she says and I look at her properly she doesn't look happy.

"Okay firstly how are you? After all that's happened" I ask.

She smiles at me genuinely.
"Yes I'm getting there. But I had a massive argument with him. After the party. He's not like that about girls ever. He would never you know turn down having sex." She clears her throats and looks away from me.

"So I stayed with him a bit before that and he said her name a few times whilst he was asleep. I brushed it off because I wanted things to work. He looks at her all the time. It's not usually more than skin deep with him. But I think this is different" she explains meeting my eyes again.

"He likes her I know" I say annoyed.
"Rach thanks, I don't deserve you being kind to me. But thanks. Can you please make sure you take care of yourself and keep clear of him" I say.
"And if you need anything please let me know" I have never been there for her and now I can.

"He's not a good guy, but he's really fucking charming. And Taylor she's so nice and agreeable. I think you need to talk to her about it. That's what I would do. Anyways I'm seeing Brad now, see you later" she says and hugs me. Then she leaves.