Chapter 61- that was hot

***Taylor's POV***

I feel sated and satisfied in the car next to him as he drives off to the hospital. I glance over at him smiling, he briefly looks at me and then back at the road. I blush thinking about what we just did in the back of the car.

"That was hot" he says.

"It was amazing" I tell him and I stroke his leg.
"Thanks for being spontaneous with me" I say.
"I just wanted you, and it will be late when we get back. And i couldn't wait that long" I say.

"Anytime" he says smiling.
"Can't believe how lucky I am having you" he says.

I told Rhea everything. The lot, Ross before the accident and his admission of being in love with me, the party and Jay, Matty and how serious we're getting. She listened and let me get it all out. She's pro Matty, always has been. She shared with me that Matty had been crying down the phone when he was talking to his mum about me and the weed. She was like well Ross knows you're with Matty and it's his own problem if he won't move on. She wouldn't even entertain Jay. He's definitely not boyfriend material apparently.

I look at Matty now carefully driving through the snow and I appreciate him more than ever.
"What" he smiles at me.
"You're gonna have to stop staring at me like that or I will pull over again" he laughs.

"Ohhh please" I laugh.
"That's an incentive not a threat" I say.

He laughs.
"Let's get takeaway eat at the hospital with Ross" he says.

He pulls into the drive thru and we get burgers and milkshakes. He's in such a good mood, I'm gonna have to suggest we have sex more in the car.
I start on my milkshake before we get there and he chuckles. He carries the food up to Ross' room. When we go in Ross is awake and talking to Jay. Who I didn't expect to see here. He winks at me and I smile back at him.
"Hey you should have said then we would have got you some" I say meaning the fast food.

"Nah it's all good thanks though" he replies.

"You can have some of my fries" Matty adds. Looks like we're over the tension. Which is great now we can all move on.

"Thanks man" Jay says.

I go over to Ross.
"How are you" I ask him.

"Good babe" he says.
"How are you doing?" He laughs.

"I'm okay yeah" I say setting out his food on the tray.

"I'll be out tomorrow evening" he says.

I smile and hug him and he laughs.
"What time?" I ask.

"Around 7" he chuckles. Slightly shocked by my elation.

"We'll give you a lift home" Matty says to Ross and I smile at him.

"Thanks man that's helpful" Ross says smiling.

"Hey you're in our group by the way, for psychology" I tell Ross.
"I don't know if you checked the assignment. But we're on it next week" I say.

"I checked yeah, great. I'm glad I'm with you two. Maybe we could meet one evening next week and go over it all" Ross says
"I'll need a bit of extra time because I've missed a lot" he adds.

"Yeah sounds good" I say sitting down next to Matty and eating my food. I smile I can't help it. We're all watching some stupid gameshow, Jay and Matty trying to guess the answers. And me always selecting the correct ones.
Ross looks over at me and laughs.

On the add break I stand up and stretch. Hands above my head. Matty drinks me in smiling. I clear away the rubbish and take it over to the bin. I collect Ross' and Jays' too and they thank me.

I walk over to Matty and kiss him lightly. And thank him for the food. Jay eyes the gesture and then smiles to himself. He's so annoying it's like I can hear his snark comments, and what he's thinking in his head. He shoved his tongue down my throat, earlier. I didn't ask for that. I told him I wanted to be friends. That's on him. I will not pretend I'm not in love with Matty around him either. I've told him I love Matty.

He'll get bored of me soon.
"How was the party nobodies told me" Ross asks and I almost choke on my milkshake.

"That good huh" Ross laughs

"Tay made out with Rach" Matty laughs brushing off everything else.

"It was explicit" Jay laughs.

Ross looks shocked.

"Only because it was your sexual fantasy" I say eyeing Jay.

"Babe that far exceeded my sexual fantasies" Jay laughs.

"Yeah it was pretty x-rated" Matty laughs and I swat him.

"Wow" Ross sighs.
"That sounds like a good time" he says.

I shut up and sit cross legged in my chair.

"Yeah so when you're better we'll have another party just for you Ross" I laugh.

"Sounds great, are you gonna be making out with Rach again?" he teases.

I swat him lightly on his arm. He laughs.
"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it"

After sitting and laughing for a bit longer. I stand up and shrug on my leather jacket. I go over to Ross and hug him, I tell him we'll pick him up tomorrow evening. He holds onto me and thanks me again for everything.

I smile at Jay and he winks back. Matty says bye to his friends and we leave. On the way out Matty insists we buy a couple of pregnancy tests from the pharmacy to use in a couple days.