Chapter 23 - going home with you

***Taylor's POV***

Matty has already retrieved my bags and placed them in the car he tells me. He's so thoughtful. He puts his leather jacket around me when we head out. And his hand goes around mine.
This is my favourite part of any night out. When we leave together. When it's just us and I can have him to myself.
He lights up. He passes me the cigarette and lights up another.

"That's enough socialising for a while" he chuckles.
We walk towards the car. And climb in.
"You all good" he asks when we are on route.
"Yes babe, I was just thinking that this is my favourite part of any party" I tell him.
"Going home with you" I add.

He glances over at me and smiles.
"I cant believe I'm sitting in the car in this outfit and just a jacket" I laugh feeling tipsy still. Looking down at my costume.
"We had time if you wanted to change. Is it warm enough?" He asks.
"Yes it's perfect Matty"I tell him.
"I'm biased, sure but I don't think anyone could ever top the way you look in that outfit" he says glancing away from the road briefly.

"Kim went all out on this one" I tell him.
"It's not just that. Though is it?" He chuckles.
"I think you will find that not just anyone can wear that and look good in it" he says.

When we reach home I realise it's 2am. I'm so glad we aren't in uni tomorrow, I can't wait to just sleep in with him.
Matty makes some cheese on toast and pours me lots of water directing me to drink it all.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow afternoon. So drink up then you won't be hanging" he chuckles.
"Ohh where are we going" I ask.
He shh's me. Then takes my hand and leads me upstairs.

"Ah I don't want to remove my makeup, I just want to exist looking like this naturally" I say to him.
He snorts.
"I genuinely believe you are beautiful either way"
I sigh.
"You've got to say that, you love me." I sigh.
I head to the bathroom.

I work on my face pinning my hair back. Once it's all removed I wash and cleanse my skin. I don't want a breakout. I apply some toner and I'm practically glowing. I brush my teeth.
I comb my hair out loving the way it flows from the curls Kim gave it.

I walk back into our room to Matty who is laying on the bed.
"yeah I'm going to need your help getting this off" I laugh. Indicating the bra. It's laced up at the back and I can't reach.
He does not need to be told twice. He swiftly stands up. I turn away from him and he un-pins the ribbons one by one. The relief I feel once it's loosened up is immense.
I breathe in and out, it was like wearing a corset only shorter.

He frees me from the bra. He slides it off of me. And of course his hands go around finding my breasts.
"Your hands feel really nice right now" I laugh and realise how drunk I still am.
I lean back into him resting my head on his shoulders and chest.

He looks down over my body.
"Your body always feels great in my hands" he says.
"You're always so ready for me Taylor. It's a huge compliment." He says.
"Makes me feel so secure" he says. I can't help but smile.

He is flicking my nipples and rotating his fingers around them. I sigh. He pinches one of them slightly and I breathe in sharply.
Gosh he is so good at everything.
He moves his other hand down and around my hips. He pulls at the panties and then they are on the floor.

He sits down on the edge of the bed and sits me on his lap facing away from him. He pushes my legs slightly apart. And his hand travels down in between my legs.
I gasp and he starts kissing my neck.
"You were incredible tonight" he tells me.
"Fuck you're really wet baby" he says.

He continues touching me, he builds me up until I find a release. He holds onto me as I come just from him touching me.

"Taylor you are turning me on so much." He whispers.
"Moaning my name in my ear, sitting in my lap" he says
"Coming from me touching you" he smiles.

He lays me on the bed, and slowly inches in and out of me.
I feel the pleasure build all over again. I can't believe how lucky I am to have him.
"Feels so good" I tell him.
"I've been craving you all night long" he says.
He slowly pulls out, all the way and I want it again so I push my hips into him.
"Fuck I love it when you do that" he says.

He lifts himself up a little so that I can thrust up and into him. I move my hips up and down underneath him. Watching how he's getting carried away.
"Can I go on top?" I ask him and he smiles.

I lay on top on him, and as I'm moving up and down I watch him. He looks so turned on, his hands are on my hips.
"You like that?" I ask him as I circle him with my hips.
He's moaning and his breathing has changed.
"Mm yes so fucking much" he tells me.
I don't think I've ever seen him this carried away.

"Your hips turn me on when you move them like that" he says and I smile at him.
Soon I get lost in the pleasure, I can feel it all building up and I keep myself close to him.
It's the best sensation, he feels like he's vibrating inside of me. I hold myself into him whilst he's pulling my hips down not letting me move. I know I'm coming again, I enjoy it pulsing into him.
"Fuck baby how are you doing this" he says.
I kiss him hard.
"I want you Taylor, all of you" he tells me as he's finding his release.