Chapter 1: Always and Forever

In New Orleans, Louisiana

At Rousseau's bar, two young girls, one with dark brown hair and one with black hair, were sitting by the deserted bar.

On the shoulder of the dark brown haired girl, there was a crescent moon birthmark.

The black haired girl was playing with her wedding ring, looking at it with sad eyes.

The female bartender walked over to the two girls with a soft smile.

"Third time in here this week." She commented with a chuckle.

"Well, what can we say Jane-Anne. We're just obsessed with the gumbo." Larisa Pierce Mikaelson told her with a smirk on her face.

"You know, ladies in the 9th ward say my sister, Sophie, bleeds a piece of her soul into every dish," Jane-Anne told them, glancing across the room toward a woman, who was working on the other side of the restaurant.

"We asked around the Quarter about my family." Hayley Marshall told her as she leaned closer to her.

"And?" Jane-Anne asked them.

"Nothing." Larisa answered to her in annoance "Zero. We can't find a single person who remembers them."

"Because, girls, people like Hayley were run out of here years ago." Jane-Anne told them quietly.

"What do you mean, people like me?" Hayley asked her in confusion, as she shared a look with Larisa, who was just as confused as her.

Jane-Anne walked around the bar to the other side to stand beside Hayley.

She then set a map on the bar.

"In the bayou, they call the werewolves 'Roux-Ga-Roux'." She circled a point on the map "You head out there, you'll find what you're looking for. Be careful. It's the last place you'd ever want to go."

Larisa and Hayley shared a look, before the Mikaelson girl grabbed the map, and nodded at Jane-Anne before she and Hayley walked out of the bar.