Chapter 50: Out of the easy

Later that night Elijah, Marcel, Larisa, Maximo and Hayley have returned back into the St

Later that night Elijah, Marcel, Larisa, Maximo and Hayley have returned back into the St. Louis cathedral, to meet up with Freya.

She had over dozens lit white candles in preparation for more spellwork, as they discussed what they had learned.

"So, where is Klaus?" Hayley asked them.

Freya, who was leaning against the table and looking exhausted, sighed "When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead."

Elijah took Freya's knife and uses it to slice open his palm so he could bleed into a bronze bowl on the table, which lay on top of a large, pristine paper map that covers the entire table top.

"Forget Niklaus."

Elijah whiped out his handkerchief, which he used to clean up his hands after he finished bleeding into the bowl.

He then handed the bowl to Freya.

"You will find her."

Marcel looked at Freya nervously "Now, you sure you got enough ju-ju for a world-wide locator spell?"

"She's my family. I won't lose her." Freya told them determinedly.

Then Freya took a deep breath before putting her hands around the rim of the bowl of blood and beginning the spell.

"Le six ce strul no cruv. Le six ce strul no cruv."

She poured the bowl full of blood onto the map where Africa was situated.

"Le six ce strul no cruv."

Freya handed the bowl to Elijah, they all watched the map hopefully.

Freya focused all of her energy on concentrating on Rebekah, but the blood just spread out until it was covering the entire map.

"Damn it!"

Larisa took a deep breathe, before she closed her eyes and leaned on the table as she placed her head in her hands.

Elijah looked at the others in alarm, while Freya, Larisa, Hayley, Maximo and Marcel looked disappointed.

"Well, so much for witch-GPS." Hayley commented sarcastically.

"I assumed they'd cloaked her. I didn't expect a spell this strong." Freya told them shakily.

"No doubt conjured by the very witch who lured Rebekah into this trap." Elijah told them anxiously.

Freya sighed, visibly frustrated and stressed by this turn of events, before sitting down at her table to brainstorm.

"You should all go. I have my work cut out for me." Freya told them.