Chapter 10: The Casket girls

Cami was on the floor, sreaming in agony as Davina was continuing to remove the compulsion from Klaus

Larisa and Maximo were sitting on the couch, watching the blonde woman with worry in their eyes.

Josh was walking around the apartment, inspecting collections of post-it notes Cami had left around the room.

"Oh god, it hurts!" Cami cried out in pain.

Davina kneed down in front of her.

"I'm sorry, Cami. It's the only way to break Klaus' compulsion." She told him with worry and regret in her eyes, as she continued to hurt the woman like that.

She didn't like it, but she wanted to help Cami.

"Believe me, I know what it's like. You're okay. And hey all these notes that you made? It's very Momento of you. Nice work." Josh complimated her.

"We've been at this all night. I don't understand what's happening to me, I don't understand any of this..." Cami told them painfuly not understanding what was happening to her.

"But you will. I will unlock every stolen memory, undo every piece of mind control that any vampire has ever done to you. When I'm done, you will understand all of it, and you'll be free. I can stop, if you want me to." Davina told her with worry.

But Cami was too determined to remember "No, don't stop. I want to remember everything."

Davina shared a consern look with Larisa and Maximo, before she looked at Cami and lifted her arms making Cami scream again.

Davina was still removing the compulsion of Cami, as the woman was on the floor with her hands on each side of her head screaming in agony

Davina was watching her with worry, before she stopped the magic and crouched down in front of her.

"You should start to feel the weight lifting." She tried to reason her a bit.

Maximo sighed "Unless Klaus compaled her too many times Dove." He shook his head and Davina sighed sadly.