Chapter 70: I Hear You Knocking

Klaus was walking down the stairs at the compound, while he was calling out for his daughter and niece

"Hope? Mira? Hope? Miracle?"

Klaus looked into a mirror and was succumb to the Hollow's influence.

"Today you will die at the hands of Marcel, unless you kill your enemy first."

He then saw Mikael walked passed in the mirror, as he goes to follow, Mikael has vanished.

Just then, Hope and Miracle approach him.

"Dad?"

"Uncle Nik?" Hope and Miracle asked at the same time.

"We're ready to go. Aren't you coming?" Hope asked her father.

But Klaus didn't answered, instead he walked towards Elijah and Kol.

"You need to go to the bayou without me." He told them.

"Why?" Elijah asked him.

"Take Hope and Miracle. I'll be right behind you." Klaus told him in annoyance.

"What are you saying?" Kol asked him in consern.

Klaus groaned in annoyance and looked at his younger brother "Our daughters nearly died. I have to make sure the threat to them is over."

"Not without me you cannot." Elijah shook his head.

"Brother, Marcel loathes you most of all. I need to know my daughter and niece are safe. You both, Larisa and Hayley can assure that." Klaus told them.

Later Hayley, Elijah, Larisa and Kol were walking throught a field of flowers at the Bayou with the kids

Kol and Larisa were walking hand in hand in front of Elijah and Hayley, while the children were picking flowers.

It took a few minutes for them to finally approach Mary's cabin, and Hope knocked on the door.

"Grandma Mary!" Hope and Miracle yelled happily.