Chapter 76: A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken

The next day Maximo and Kol walked into the attic at St

The next day Maximo and Kol walked into the attic at St. Anne's church with coffee.

When they walked in they didn't saw Davina anywhere, and they got worried, that something might happened to the young witch.

"Dove?" Maximo called out in a panic.

"I'm right here." Davina walked out from behind the divider screen.

Maximo and Kol exhaled a sigh of relief, before Maximo walked towards his girlfriend and embraces her.

"It's okay," Davina reassured him "I'm still me. Flesh and blood, alive. For now."

Kol rolled his eyes at his daughter "And still linked to that monster. I promise I'm gonna find a way to set you free."

Davina frowned "Dad, you know what we're up against. The story I told you and mom, and Klaus and Hayley is real. The Hollow is a true monster dad."

"That hasn't stopped us before."

The three of them turned towards the entrance where Larisa was leaning on.

Her eyes were soft as she looked at her daughter, and she started walking closer to them.

"I will not loose my oldest daughter again." She cupped her face and looked her in the eyes "We will help you, and once you are free from the Hollow... Maximo is going to take you away from here and you're going to be safe."

Davina's eyes watered before she nodded her head.

Larisa gave her a smile, before she looked at Kol and Maximo "Max I need you to stay here with her. Kol and I will take care of everything." She then grabbed Kol's hand "We'll be back as soon as we can."

"Wait, mom, dad, you're leaving? We might not have much time together." Davina told them with a frown.

"Losing you broke me, it broke Max, Miracle wasn't the same, she missed her big sister, Kol also missed you." Larisa told her painfully, remembering how much Davina's death had affected them.

"The Hollow has to be killed and if she dies, I die. But what's the alternative, you help her? You can't betray your family." Davina told her realistically "Our family mom."

Larisa and Kol shared a look, before they looked at their daughter.

"Well, that's kind of our speciality now, isn't it?" Kol teased her a bit.

Larisa gave Maximo a look, silently telling him not to let Davina out of his sight, he nodded.

Larisa and Kol left the attic then, but were stopped when they came out onto the street.

"Are you going somewhere, Larisa, Kol?" The Hollow questioned as she looked towards a crowd of people, not even glancing in the couples direction.

"I asked you to give us some time alone with her before we do your dirty work. You've been dead for fifteen hundred years, surely you can spare an hour." Kol replied aggressively.