Chapter 87: There in the Disappearing Light

The Mikaelson brothers were in the courtyard with their daughters

Larisa was standing on the side watching them, nervously.

Kol and Klaus were letting the girls take out their need for violence on them so that the Hollow wouldn't overcome them.

Hope and Miracle magically threw them into tables and chairs, making them shatter and making those break as they fell to the floor.

Kol stood up and looked at the girls "Do it again. Harder this time girls. All of that pain, that simmering darkness. You need to purge it before it eats you alive."

"Dad..." Miracle trailed off as she and Hope breath heavily as they turned away from their fathers "Uncle Nik..."

"Give us your anger," Klaus yelled at them as he stood up "Release the darkness!"

That was all it took for Miracle and Hope to scream furiously and swing their arms in their direction, sending them flying into a wall.

The Mikaelson brothers sat up, breathing heavily as they leaned against the wall with blood on their foreheads.

"It's not working!" Hope exclaimed in frustration.

"You girls are holding back." Larisa said as she walked closer to them.

At her words, the girls turned towards her and their fathers angrily.

"You really think we wanna feel this way?!" Hope yelled at the parents.

"No matter how hard we try to get it out, we don't feel any better!" Miracle yelled furiously.

"You're not the one we wanna hurt!" Hope finished, as she breathed heavily.

That last sentence made Klaus freeze as he shared a look with his brother, a determined look entered their eyes.

"Give us a name." Kol told them.

Roman was laying on a bed, messing with a lighter, looking at his guards

"I know my sister told you guys to watch me, but this is getting kind of creepy, don't you think? So what, hmm? What, am I supposed to spend all eternity holed up in this stupid room? Will you guys just say something?"