Chapter 77: Voodoo Child

Next day, Elijah was standing in his study in a deep thought, when he got angry and shoved a book off the desk

His little brothers heard the noice and walked in to see how is their older brother.

"We should be celebrating your return, brother." Klaus told him.

"Perhaps later." Elijah told them, solemnly.

"Hayley's still not talking to you, then?" Kol asked him.

Elijah shook his head.

"Give her time, she'll come around." Klaus reasoned him.

"Will she?" Elijah was sceptical.

Just then, Rebekah and Larisa walked in.

"All right, can we please put a moratorium on all of this sulking? It's a lovely day, the Hollow is dead, Davina is alive and she is somewhere safe away from here and Elijah is back." Larisa smiled at them.

"Much to the joy of custom suit tailors everywhere, not to mention me. I have to admit, I've missed the Quarter. I'm gonna make you take me out to hear some jazz." Rebekah added.

"Might I suggest you enjoy the charms of the city while you still can? Marcel will want us gone posthaste, as per our agreement." Klaus told his younger sister.

"Or perhaps he's changed his mind and he will grant us a reprieve." Rebekah told them.

"He will grant us no such thing. We're going to meet with him to discuss the terms of our departure." Elijah explained tthem.

"I suspect he simply needs to be asked nicely. You boys really should leave these matters to me." Rebekah smiled softly and left.

In Hope's room, Miracle was standing by the window looking outside with a blank expression, while Hope was sitting on her bed looking down at a blank pieces of paper with crayons by it, when Hayley and Larisa walked in

"Hey, girls." Larisa greeted them with a soft smile, she walked towards her daughter while Hayley sit down next to Hope.

"Hey sweetie, drawing something?" Hayley asked her softly.