Chapter 5: Sinners and Saints

The next morning Klaus was in the back of the kitchen in 'Rousseau's'

He was pacing up and down in the kitchen, he was trying very hard not to snap from his anger that was building up from inside him.

When Sophie walked in with boxes in her arms, he stopped pacing and glared at the back of her head, before he rushed towards her and grabbed her, rushing out of the restaurant.

At the Mikaelson plantation, Rebekah and Larisa were waiting for Klaus and Sophie in the living room.

Klaus rushed inside with Sophie, pushing her harshly into the chair.

"We had a deal!" He snapped angrily as he pointed at her "You protect mine and Kol's unborn children, I dismantle Marcel's army. And while I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley and Larisa to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches." He sat down on the couch next to Larisa.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear." Sophie told them "Hayley and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die."

"Then who the fuck were they?" Larisa asked her angrily.

"They are a faction of extremists." Sophie answered her "Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the babies."

"What kind of vision?" Klaus asked her.

"She has them all the time." Sophie started explaining to them "They are totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one."

"Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?" Klaus asked her again as he leaned on his elbows.

"Pretty much that your baby and Kol's would bring death to all witches." Sophie answered him.

"Ah, well." Klaus said with a smirk "I grow fonder of those children by the second."

"Sophie, look, I promised Elijah that we would protect the Mikaelson miracle babies whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty." Rebekah told her as she sat down next to Larisa.