Chapter 75: Phantomesque

It was the next day, Freya and Larisa were in the living room, as Klaus and Kol walked in

"Rebekah and Max just landed. I just assured them we're mere moments from returning Elijah to life. Don't make me a liar." Kol begged his older sister and wife.

"We can't resurrect Elijah until we're certain his mind is whole." Freya told them.

She set her supplies on the table along with the pendent.

"Well, you saved Finn with that very trinket. What's the problem?" Klaus asked her in annoyance.

Larisa sighted "When that pendant was shattered, Elijah's mind shattered with it. He's most likely retreated to the innermost of his consciousness." She explained to her brother-in-law and husband.

"How do we find that?" Hayley asked them.

"I don't know. It could be anywhere in over a thousand years of memories, but if we try fixing the pendant before finding him and healing his mind, he'll be permanently fractured, like casting a broken bone before it's been properly set." Freya explained to them.

"Spare me the medical analogies and fix him." Klaus snapped at her.

"I need to go inside and find him. Once I'm sure his mind is stable, then I can fix the pendant." Freya told them.

"Well, then stop talking and get in there." Kol snapped at her.

"Kol! Nik! Both of you take a walk, and let us work." Larisa snapped at them, as she pointed towards the door.

Klaus exhales, and nodded before the two brothers walked away.

Hayley walked towards Freya and Larisa.

"Please, tell me you two can do this." She begged them.

"He's my brother. I'm not gonna stop until he's safe." Freya nodded her head.

"He was there for me every time I needed a shoulder to cry on, every time I needed a friend, family." Larisa told her best friend "No matter what Elijah is my family. We'll bring him back."