Chapter 20: The battle of New Orleans

Klaus was scaling the rooftops of various buildings in the French Quarter when his phone rang

"Yes, brother, what is it?"

Elijah, Larisa and Hayley were standing in Elijah's office.

"It appears our wolves have gone astray, brother," Elijah told him.

"They should have been back hours ago," Hayley said.

"We need to find them," Larisa told him.

"Well, that might be a bit tricky," Klaus told them "You see, we've located their car on a back road in the middle of nowhere. I suspect they've been shanghai'd."

"And you didn't feel the need to share this information?" Elijah asked him.

"It was my intention to present you with a problem only after I had found an appropriate solution," Klaus told them.

"Do enlighten us?" Elijah asked him sarcastically.

"I'm closing in on it as we speak," Klaus told them "The only person who would be bold enough to snatch my wolf allies is the one who has the most to lose."

Hayley sighed."Marcel."

"No, he'll kill them," Larisa told them.

"Genevieve assures me that Marcel has procured a cloaking spell," Klaus told them "The only witches who will aid him is Davina I just need to get one last bit of leverage before I pay them a visit."

From the rooftop, Klaus looked down below and watched as Josh carried a duffel bag to his car that was parked on the street.

Josh popped the trunk to his car to put away his stuff.

"And there it is."

"Nik If you so much touch her I swear-"

Klaus hung up and jumped down behind Josh, startling him.

"Hello, Joshua."

Klaus grabbed Josh and bit him on the neck before Josh could react.