Chapter 31: Gonna set your flag on fire

Kol woke up with a smile on his face, as he saw Larisa's head was still resting on his chest

He gazing at her beautiful face, with only love and with strong admiration towards his wife.

He moved his hand softly over her cheek, making her shift, and she opened her hazel eyes looking up at her husband with a soft smile.

"Good morning darling." He whispered softly.

"Good morning my love." She whispered back, before she pulled herself up and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Kol returned the kiss and tightened his hold on her waist, as he placed his other hand on her cheek.

But their moment was ruined, when they heart some one clear their throat, making the pair look over to Klaus who stood by the door with a smirk.

"I certainly did not miss how sappy the two of you are," he teased, making the couple roll their eyes.

He walked closer to the couple, as they stood up from their bed.

"What do you want, Nik?" Kol asked as he glared at his brother.

Klaus pulls a bottle of absinthe from behind his back and presents it to Kol.

"I brought you something in honor of your return to the fold. I believe it's your favorite, or, at least, it used to be. La Fée Verte!"

Kol smiled and took the bottle from him so he can examine it.

"Ding dong, the witch bitch is dead. Or undead." Larisa commented with a smirk on her face.

Klaus laughted at the couple.

Kol smiled at his wife "Whichever. Cheers."

Before Klaus could respond, the bottle shattered, causing all of its contents to spill on the floor, alarming the two brothers and Larisa.

They looked to the door to find Finn, who just entered, obviously furious.

"Where is she?" Finn snarled at Klaus.

"Finn! Please, join us," Klaus responded sarcastically.

Kol shook the liquor off his hand and stood beside Larisa, as the three of them smirked at Finn.

"My, my, you look peaky," Klaus commented to Finn before turning to Kol and Larisa "Doesn't he look peaky?"

"He does look peaky," Kol agreed with a nod.

"Yep he sure does." Larisa agreed.

"You feeling alright?" Klaus asked Finn, still keeping up his sarcastic tone.

"Don't make me ask again!" Finn threatened.

"I can only assume you're referring to your wrenched of a mother?" Larisa asked him sarcastically as she stepped foward "Well I can happily say momma's boy."