Chapter 35: I love you, Goodbye

Cami and Larisa were in Cami's car, speeding down the road

Hope and Miracle were in the backseat in their carseats, crying.

Larisa turned around towards the babies and tried to comfort them.

"It's okay, girls. Everything will be okay, we just need to find a pay phone."

Cami looked towads Larisa, with wide and scared eyes.

A few minutes later they finally found a rundown auto garage.

They quickly got out of the car, and walked over to the back seat to get still crying Hope and Miracle.

They walked towards the payphone, but Cami tripped and dropped all of the change.

"Damn it!"

Hope and Miracle started to cry harder.

"No. No. Baby girl everything it's okay. Mommy's here." Larisa cooed at her daughter, while Cami looked at her guilty.

Larisa then heard a metallic noice from nearby. Her eyes glowed bright blue and she started looking around.

"Risa what is it?" Cami asked her nervously.

"Someone is here." Larisa whispered "Whoever's out there, if you try anything, I will gouge out your eyes!"

Elijah then appeared behind the two woman.

His clothes were burnt in places and he was covered in ash, but he was otherwise unscathed.

"Actually, Larisa..."

Both women gasped, jumping, turning to face him.

"That's probably not necessary."

Elijah reached his hand out to them to communicate that they should come over to him quickly.

Cami and Larisa walked closer, looking at him worriedly.

"What the hell happened back there?" Larisa asked him, as she hold her daughter closer to her.

Elijah quickly but gently ushered them to the SUV.

"That's a discussion for the car." He checked to make sure no one was watching them.

The two women placed the babies in their car seats, before Cami sat in the back next to the babies, while Larisa walked towards the passanger seat with Elijah at the driver seat.