Chapter 82: Don't It Just Break Your Heart

The next day a pissed off Klaus burst into Marcel's old penthouse, where the vampires had taken residence

"Rise and shine, Nightwalker Nation! If it was your aim to get my attention, then I must say you've been wildly successful. I am now singularly focused on your impending suffering." He yelled at them.

He then hold up the Nazi coin that was sent to him.

"And to whomever sent this coin and took my daughter and niece's mothers..."

Klaus broke a wooden chair, out of anger.

"It's time to show your face." He growled.

He threw the coin up in the air and proceeded to kill all the vampires in various ways.

One of the vampires tried to get away, but got thrown to the ground by Marcel and Kol.

"Man, don't look to me for help. You all lost your chance to trade loyalty for protection." Marcel lifted his hands.

Kol then walked towards one of the vampires and glared down at him, as the vampire trembled in fear on the floor.

"I-I-I don't know anything." The vampire shook his head in fear.

Kol sneered at him and grabbed him by the arm, dragging him towards one of the windows.

"Well, that's a pity for you, then." He sneered at the vampire and picked him up and opened the curtains and hold him up as the vampire burned alive.

In that moment Greta walked towards the coin and picked it up.

Kol, Klaus and Marcel glared at the vampire, who looked very smug.

"It's me you're looking for." She smirked at Kol, who looked ready to rip her apart "Perhaps we should talk."