Chapter 7: Bloodletting

Hayley woke up in a trunk of an SUV with her wrist bound

She looked next her and saw Larisa, still unconscious with wrist also bound.

"Risa? Risa?" She whispered harshly as she tried to woke her friend up.

Larisa groaned as she opened her eyes, she tried to move her hands but when she couldn't she at them and saw them bound with zip ties.

"What the hell?" She whispered confused as she strated looking around "Where are we?" She asked.

"I don't know but we gotta get out of here." Hayley told her, she tried breaking the ties, but it wasn't working.

"The window. Let's break the window." Larisa told her as Hayley started kicking the window.

The person driving the car, stopped it and got out with someone else to check out the trunk.

He opened the trunk and Larisa kicked the man, but he grabbed her foot and when Hayley and Larisa saw who was the person they were in shock.

"Seriously?" Tyler Lockwood asked them.

"Tyley?" Both girls asked at the same time.

But then another boy moved to his side and Larisa was shocked "Max?"

But he didn't answered her, he looked like he was in trance, not blinking, not moving, like a robot.

And Larisa instantly realize what was happening to him.

He was compeled.

"You don't wanna fight me, girls." Tyler told them "You know you can't beat a hybrid."

Tyler ziptied Hayley's ankles, while Maximo ziptied Larisa's.

Hayley groaned "Let me go, you backstabbing halfbreed piece of shi--"

"Shut up!" Tyler snapped at her.

"What have you done to Max?!" Larisa snapped at him.

"I compeled him. I need him for something." Tyley answered her, before he looked at Max "Grab her."

Tyler pulled Hayley out of the trunk, pulling her over his shoulder, and Maximo pulled Larisa out and he started following Tyler.